Bringing them in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
I was thinking about growing a few outdoors and bringing them indoors to flower? has anyone have any experience like this?

Weedabix said:
I was thinking about growing a few outdoors and bringing them indoors to flower? has anyone have any experience like this?

Where do you live. I know that where I live if I plant outside right now those plants are gonna go into flower like 12/12. Another words I
they wont get much Vegg time.:rolleyes:

Yes, I did that this season. My outdoor grow was too late. Temps were getting too low. I struggled to build a rudimentary grow room and get them under cover. But they have flowered well. These were indies though; it's not like I could grow my 8 foot monster sats and bring them in to flower.

Leaf, I like your avie. I haven't seen a picture of Freewheelin' Franklin since the mid '70s... my college days. Those Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers!

Thanks ... I have a cat like Fat Freddie's. He hasn't pooped in my stereo headphones yet, though. I have a pile of Freak Bros comix upstairs, I love those characters.

Fat Freddie's cat's biggest mistake ever was to pee on FF's record player while it was plugged in. :>

Dont think they would be a problem in doing this, but before you bring them in. Check and make sure your bringing no Insects in with your plants.

I've been incredibly lucky in that. Not a single problem with insects. However in the first (outdoor) season I lost 7 out of 10 seeds to pests of various types.

I always made sure my babies were a couple weeks old before I took them outside. Never had any die from pest. Knock on wood.

I lost most of them to a brown worm, like a caterpillar. It climbed into the pots somehow and ate the outer stem right at soil level, so the plants still looked ok for a while but then collapsed and died. I take precautions against that now.

Latest posts

Back