Bromance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalHal said:
Cannabis...The healing of the Nation. That is why we are here.
It is VERY cool that this thread brought out the old skool. Thanks Irish, you da man.
I try to stay away from Drama, but I sure will stand up if I feel something is wrong. Be it a bad post from a member, or a bad call from a Mod. This will always be. I know, I know, I have been involved in my share of madness.

The Cannabis culture is changing, changing at a faster pace then even I could have imagined. There is more folks growing then ever, and they need help.

Im gonna fight the fight with ya brother...Im deep in the trenches and will continue....for the passion and the plant...

:48:

Hick said:
You're setting under the very same cloud of suspicion as multi is. So best not throw stones.
For the LAST time... but the hell outta my moderating. If you don't like the way I handle things here, the door is open. I'll even hold it for you.
yz failed to mention any names.. I "presumed" to avoid appearing a "tattle-tale".

Yu got it bud ;) Any site that fines info of stocking to other sites and info from members that police were dispatched to their door because of members of this site tells me there are leaks in yur boat pilgrim. I will make it easy for you and your gang and take my leave because its become totally obvious this site is what it is and not safe for anyone. Maybe if your moderating skills were not corrupt with double standards then the site could begin to heal Sir truth of the matter is plain and simple like others have just said here Mods run the show and allow what they want and take away what they want to enable the drama to continue we are just your puppets in the sick game and trust when I say if law shows to my shores because of this site MarsP going to be pissed at ya too ;) So here ya go big guy hold that door open cause I aint yur puppet and I aint playin YOUR games here anymore. You know whos who and you know there are members here STILL with multiple personals and yet you still do nothing!!! You know rules are being broken by the gang that runs it here yet you fear them? Why because you trusted them with personal info of yourself and they own you? Good luck your fire pilgrim and your karma when it comes your way. By the way if you read Smokinmoms reply about YYZ and at the end she makes comment about Multi and KingK and that if she is not carefull the same thing will happen to her? What the hell now threats be aloud too?? Not fur me pilgrim got better trails to walk in life and this has now turned from trail once loved to one not trusted cause it aint right or safe.

Your wish granted and thanks fur holdin the door open its the best work you have done here in a long time ;)

BWD

Bet you delete this entry right because it will hit the nerve your tryin to protect ;) Real piece of work.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yu got it bud ;) Any site that fines info of stocking to other sites and info from members that police were dispatched to their door because of members of this site tells me there are leaks in yur boat pilgrim. I will make it easy for you and your gang and take my leave because its become totally obvious this site is what it is and not safe for anyone. Maybe if your moderating skills were not corrupt with double standards then the site could begin to heal Sir truth of the matter is plain and simple like others have just said here Mods run the show and allow what they want and take away what they want to enable the drama to continue we are just your puppets in the sick game and trust when I say if law shows to my shores because of this site MarsP going to be pissed at ya too ;) So here ya go big guy hold that door open cause I aint yur puppet and I aint playin YOUR games here anymore. You know whos who and you know there are members here STILL with multiple personals and yet you still do nothing!!! You know rules are being broken by the gang that runs it here yet you fear them? Why because you trusted them with personal info of yourself and they own you? Good luck your fire pilgrim and your karma when it comes your way. By the way if you read Smokinmoms reply about YYZ and at the end she makes comment about Multi and KingK and that if she is not carefull the same thing will happen to her? What the hell now threats be aloud too?? Not fur me pilgrim got better trails to walk in life and this has now turned from trail once loved to one not trusted cause it aint right or safe.

Your wish granted and thanks fur holdin the door open its the best work you have done here in a long time ;)

BWD

Hey? look at how well he can type when he chooses to. so very very strange? i will never get that i guess. :confused2:

BackWoodsDrifter said:

BWD

Unbelievable:ignore:

I think this would be a great step towards healing this site, if you would, take a permanent leave.:cool:

See ya down the trail pilgrim...best of luck.

Don't understand members that were here for drama & arguments, and never shared growing hints or contributions....some sort of agenda there.

The site needs and is going to be changing for the better so the message is simple either help us or find a new home. Most of us joined either for help or to help other it's time to get back to those ways and days.

:tokie: :afroweed: :joint: :joint4: :smoke1: :ccc: :48: How bout a joint or 8?

Thinking of your grand daughter Bwana. Be strong, I know you are.

Ah Man...no more fireside:doh:...I think that is the start of the New and Friendly site ahead of us...maybe

okay bong time again

:bong:

and here for the RoseBud...:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Ah Man...no more fireside:doh:...I think that is the start of the New and Friendly site ahead of us...maybe

okay bong time again

:bong:

and here for the RoseBud...:48:

:D ........ time to get high
hxxp://youtu.be/N0fY5GoSMdQ

Whips+and+Chains+Excite+Me_c8ec39_4690611.jpg

DD? I love double deltas myself...:hubba:

I made some suggestions to put MP back on the track, but I think they have fallen on deaf ears?...therefore i'm heading back to the sidelines to represent from my prospective corner...I will always fight for your love to grow kind...

I've stood on this post 48 hours in vigil to bring back something resembling harmony for you all, and all I can see is that you are doing fine on your own accord without me...

all my brothers and sisters of the plant, grow kind...please, grow kind...

favor fortunes the prepared...one love...:cool:

Whats the matter, Irish?

I love reading your posts and experiences and grow know how-to. Do we need MarP to ring in here?

Has anyone even communicated with Mr. Passion, as of late?

Latest posts

Back