Brown Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
after talking with a couple members in chat last night i think i might already know what caused it. when i gave them their last water with fish fets mixed in i was rather sloppy with the water and got a few of the bottom leaves wet.
so my guess is it acted as a follar feeding and burnt the leaves that got water on them with the fish ferts mixed in.
what do you guys think?

also look at the one leave (second pic) where i caught it between the buckets while moving them around and almost sliced it in half, i had one i moved into flower yesterday that actually did SLICE two leaves completly in half :mad: should i go ahead and trim those leaves off? sad thing is there are the big fans leaves, probably the biggest ones on the plants.

the last pic is of my mutant plant, got some of the ugliest leaves and just looks down right ugly, but hey i could care less what she looks like long as shes got nice buds and i can smoke her.

plant.jpg

plant3.jpg

plant2.jpg

I think everyone's done that at least once in their grow history. Try feeding from the bottom by pouring into the drip tray, and watering on the top. Only pure triple, filtered water goes above ground. Also, there's no use crying over spilt milk (or dead leaves in this case). Lower fan leaves are usually the first to go anyway.

yeah i didnt think it was all that big of a deal, i was just looking for conformation on what caused it. i was watering ten plants at once so i was basically walking in a circle watering a little at a time, then of course my patientence ran thin and i just started trying to hurry. lesson learned i guess :)

Latest posts

Back