Bubblegum Grow in Fraggle Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BuddyLuv

Well I have been really stoned lately and haven't started this journal in a timely fashion. After my first grow I figured I would give see what I could get out of a full room versus loosing half to males and hermies. Some of you may be familiar with my set-up but for the ones who are not here is the run down.

48 sq.ft. air tight room
Aerojet 4 tray/24 site true aeroponics
2 1000w Digital air cooled lights
Cap XGC-1 controller (runs/monitors everything)
8" fan cooling the hoods
6" intake
6" exhaust w/carbon filter

I will be growing Bubblegum this time around because the WW and Blueberry were just not for me. The WW is too nute sensitive and the Blueberry I got from Dutch Passion hermied on me (femmed seeds suck).
Last grow I got 3 lbs. from this room (only 14 of the 24 sites filled) and 1 lb. from the BC Northern Lights Producer (only had 7 of the 18 sites filled). This time I will try and shoot for 4 from the main room and and 2 from the Producer. In the Producer I have mostly Bubblegum but will be growing 6 Northern Lights #5 for a change. Pics will be taken when the lights come on and I will try and update this on a weekly basis.

Good luck with this BL. Smoked some bubblegum in amsterdam many moons ago and i still remember it as fantastic smoke. Much mojo to you.

Everything sounds great BL.:aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO for the young ladies. ;)

hey buddylov can't wait to see ur setup and outcome. im growing bubblegum too, my first grow and soon be getting hps light pretty soon.

good luck buddy

green mojo good luck brotherhave a good grow, an don't get high an forget to take care of the plants!! lol

Well here are some pics They are 14 days into flower. Clones were taken 5 weeks ago to the day. I vegged them after they rooted for two weeks and then HPS bulbs went in and the lights went off.

DSC03523.JPG

DSC03525.JPG

DSC03529.JPG

DSC03524.JPG

DSC03527.JPG

The buds are a nice size for 14 days in. They look very happy:D.

Here are some clones I took. Who says you can't take clones during late flower? The first pic is of a WW clone from my best WW. She cam off the plant the day I cut her down (10 weeks). She is now about three weeks old and reveg shoots are finally popping out of her. The second pic is of some top 44 that was 6 weeks into flower when cuttings were taken. The Top 44 obviously clones faster and takes to revegging better.

DSC03531.JPG

DSC03533.JPG

bombbudpuffa said:
The buds are a nice size for 14 days in. They look very happy:D.

I think I can give Bud Blood from Advanced all the credit this time. I noticed extremely fast flowering when I added this to my feeding schedule. Only problem is I had to add another in-line filter to the aero manifold to keep it from clogging my emitters.

hey buddy,i just ordered some bubble gum,northern lights and big bud from marijuanaseeds-nl. its a special deal.30seeds for 97 bucks plus the 5 freebies.the freebies are,i think,silver haze. i've never grown any of these yet and look forward to them.
you got it going on my friend.be well and safe

Thanks Andy. Yeah I saw their deals on their site. Looks to be mostly Nirvana seeds they are selling. You will be happy with the Bubblegum. Look for the indica dominant pheno. She is a little harder to prune but the buds are fatter and denser. Smoke wise they were about the same. I am going to have some weird strains and some purple strains here sometime this week hopefully. Got some Durban, Skunk, and Purple Widow to play with next grow.

Hopin the bubba gum seeds seem as indica influenced as these! Lookin good buddy!

hey buddy, plants are lookin nice, think im gunna pull up a chair and watch this grow. good luck and i'm lookin forward to this

looking great as usual buddy.i sure hope i get 1 good BG with the indica pheno.those all look so sweet.i'll be so glad when the MMJ details are ironed out here in Mi.i will be moving my grow to the basement and go alot bigger.thanks for the show buddy.

Latest posts

Back