Bubblegum Grow in Fraggle Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah buddy..Those are awesome...Nice Job..Looking forward to more pics..Thanks for shareing with us

andy, i bought me some super silver haze an got them growing now. they are tiney seeds an well in my case did not work in the paper towle methed. i just thew 2 in the ground an they came right up.

Andy, are you growing TGA's bubba gum too? Or Nirvana bubble gum?

here is the thing about bubblegum. I in my own opinion do not think it tastes like bubblegum. However, it is sweeter then most of the nugs around here. I think that smoking 6 different plants would give me a pretty broad base to make this judgement. If you do happen upon a pheno that truely does have that taste then it is a keeper for future clones or breeding. I don't care who the breeder is, there is no way to guarantee that flavor from cannabis that is a multi cross hybrid. I am very satisfied with the beans I got from Nirvana, they were all good smoke. I happen to just find a pheno that I like for the deep stone it gives me and the sweet taste. Also I am sure that how you grow it determines the final outcome.

I wanted to grow Bubble gum this grow..but all 10 beans died..do to grower error...will get some again someday..

You got a nice grow, sorry ive missed it.

Everything looks great Buddy. I like your clones i think I need to look into what you have. My clones look sad.
How much do you have in your cloner??

I got the cloner for less then 100 bucks of craigslist. You can 25 in it but I think I only had 15 in it when I took that pic. They are all vegging now in some dwc unit under T5's. They should be ready to put in my producer in about two weeks.

Your post on 11/8/08 with the photos of your two week girls look like mine at 3-4 weeks... Hmmmm... what in the heck are you feeding them? Maybe you say somewhere in this post... Guess I should look! :giggle:

Ettesun said:
Your post on 11/8/08 with the photos of your two week girls look like mine at 3-4 weeks... Hmmmm... what in the heck are you feeding them? Maybe you say somewhere in this post... Guess I should look! :giggle:

I root them in a small DWC unit I have. After the first week of being in there they have roots 8 inches long. This helps alot I have found. Not all of them grow this quick, Big Bud has been a very fast growing plant. They are already 18 inches this week. Oh and I feed them Advanced Nutrients.

What's a DWC??? I use a cloner... the hydro-type. It takes anywhere from a few days to a week to get good roots.
I want some of that strain! Where'd you get that??? Maybe I need to get that on my Christmas list! LOL.
Ette
:peace: Oh I wrote to you on my 'problem post.'

Off I go to work. Be back later to check on where I can pick up some seeds!!! :giggle:

Hey Buddyluv Nice setup looks real professional. What model is this? "...and the brains behind the whole operation." I also took clones when flowering I know your not supposed to do it. 95% success rate so far. Good Luck I will be following your Journal. BTW when I was in Amsterdam I had some bubblegum that was true to its name.

BuddyLuv said:
here is the thing about bubblegum. I in my own opinion do not think it tastes like bubblegum. However, it is sweeter then most of the nugs around here. I think that smoking 6 different plants would give me a pretty broad base to make this judgment. If you do happen upon a pheno that truly does have that taste then it is a keeper for future clones or breeding. I don't care who the breeder is, there is no way to guarantee that flavor from cannabis that is a multi cross hybrid. I am very satisfied with the beans I got from Nirvana, they were all good smoke. I happen to just find a pheno that I like for the deep stone it gives me and the sweet taste. Also I am sure that how you grow it determines the final outcome.

Hey buddy I agree and disagree. There is always going to be varying phenotypes no matter what, yes. But it also somewhat does depend on the breeder. If you have a very stable strain, it will have little variation in phenos. This all comes in breeding patience.

The strain I have is a different cross than yours also. Subcool says that this is the kind of weed you want if you really want something that tastes like bubblegum and not lawn grass. I don't disagree I just think that Subcool has higher standards than most breeders. He owned serious seeds badly and they are even a well looked up to company! He said there was many varying phenos, really unstable, extreme variations in seed size, and seed apperance blemishes. On top of them it took him 3 orders to get through customs, and their customer support didn't seem too eager to get him the seeds. These aren't my words either I am just copying what Subcool said.

If you check out my grow journal that I have up here it shows 2 different strains, and their size and look are super uniform. TGA throws away or stashes the slightly un-developed or not pretty seeds for other uses. You can tell the Qleaner are much bigger, less glossy, and grayish. The vortex appear kind of like a turtle shell, are tiger striped like crazy, are brownish, and are very small.

EDIT:

From nirvana:
Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain individuals actually display that distinct pink chewing gum scent and flavor.
I can be wrong but I think this is Nirvana admitting it is sweet and that only some phenos taste like bubblegum

From Subcool:
Looking for something that Really taste like Bubblegum and not lawn Grass?

Sticky Lungs recently finished it from seed and confirmed its amazing flavor and potential.
That is Subcool saying buy my strain, I PROMISE, you will love the flavor. :rofl:

I will have to give it a try. Like I said this is the last run with this strain. After this grow I have some purple and other stuff I am gonna give a try. I plan to have a huge stash of many strains by spring time. Then I am shutting it down for the summer and do my outdoor thing.

I'm happy you changed your mind buddy, I know you can do good things with them. I've seen your grows before, those colas don't lie!

i'll be glad to get the veg area empty so i can start my BG.i am tired of growing to many strains at the same time.i am going straight BG the next grow.if i can stand it,lol i do want to try the super silver haze.but was thinking i would grow it outside next summer.i too am stocking up and not growing anything inside during the summer months.screw with running the portable ac to keep things cool.not ever again unless i happen to get low on smoke.which is doubtful as i am the only smoker here.except i do give more than i should away to friends.
buddy you have everything looking sweet.let me know how tha BG taste and the hi.bet its going to be a good one.of course we never get a bad buzz,lol good luck my friend

Which Company did you choose for the bubblegum seeds ?

He ordered high quality high stability TGA's subcool seeds. :aok: :D

Latest posts

Back