Bubblegum Grow in Fraggle Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few pics I took last night. Enjoy

DSC03592.JPG

DSC03593.JPG

DSC03594.JPG

DSC03595.JPG

DSC03596.JPG

DSC03602.JPG

DSC03597.JPG

DSC03598.JPG

DSC03599.JPG

DSC03601.JPG

:holysheep::holysheep: Nice cola

Yeah Buddy! I joined this forum because of your thread. Great job. I am stoked to see the AeroJet and AeroCloner put to such good use - Botanicare rocks! Have you ever run the AeroJet on 1-4 or 1-5 rather than 24/7? Did you notice any diff in yields, plant health, or electricity costs, etc? I have always understood that the off phase of an aeroponic system is important - for max oxygen intake. I ask because I need to replace a recycling timer and wonder if it's necessary to spend the money on one that can do 1-5? I just bought the Sentinel DRT-1 - but I may return it as my XMAS gift list is growing!

One other question - how do you handle power failures? Are your pumps on a UPS or something? Without the pump running - how long can plants last in the AeroJet? Is there a level of water in the grow chamber that allows for pump failure - or is all water run off immediately?

Again, thanks for sharing your grow and your knowledge - you are the man!

holy snappin duck shiv, them's some bad *** colas.

What's with the freshmatic dispenser on the wall; is that your attempt at humour of is it dispensing bug spray.

great job buddy,i have some bg seeds that i've been thinking about starting next.how tall do the BG get.i am tired of these mazar reaching for the starts.never again.i've got one that finally showed sex and is in the light.i am thinking of just pulling her.i need the space to let my crystal finish.i also have 3 other mazar x afghani that i topped,and are in the flower area also.just a dillemma.

LionsRoor said:
Yeah Buddy! I joined this forum because of your thread. Great job. I am stoked to see the AeroJet and AeroCloner put to such good use - Botanicare rocks! Have you ever run the AeroJet on 1-4 or 1-5 rather than 24/7? Did you notice any diff in yields, plant health, or electricity costs, etc? I have always understood that the off phase of an aeroponic system is important - for max oxygen intake. I ask because I need to replace a recycling timer and wonder if it's necessary to spend the money on one that can do 1-5? I just bought the Sentinel DRT-1 - but I may return it as my XMAS gift list is growing!

One other question - how do you handle power failures? Are your pumps on a UPS or something? Without the pump running - how long can plants last in the AeroJet? Is there a level of water in the grow chamber that allows for pump failure - or is all water run off immediately?

Again, thanks for sharing your grow and your knowledge - you are the man!

I run 24/7, but I may buy a recycling timer this go around. I have always wanted to see if there is any difference. Power failures are not really a problem, the trays will hold a little water especially once a solid root structure has developed.

smokingjoe said:
holy snappin duck shiv, them's some bad *** colas.

What's with the freshmatic dispenser on the wall; is that your attempt at humour of is it dispensing bug spray.

Believe it or not the frshmatic got rid of any residual smell coming from the room. I have a scrubber in there but you could still smell it when you opened the basement door. My mother in law smokes and said that it smelled like we had been burning some good stuff, so I figured she must be able to smell it because I do not smoke in the house (I have kids). Now she says nothing when they come over and the basement smells nice and fresh!

andy52 said:
great job buddy,i have some bg seeds that i've been thinking about starting next.how tall do the BG get.i am tired of these mazar reaching for the starts.never again.i've got one that finally showed sex and is in the light.i am thinking of just pulling her.i need the space to let my crystal finish.i also have 3 other mazar x afghani that i topped,and are in the flower area also.just a dillemma.

Not real tall at all andy. I flower them at 16-18 inches and they about double in height. The pheno I keep is more on the Indica end of the spectrum, she is much easier to maintain. I have these Big Bud x NL that are just out of control. The stretch 5 times their height in flower and take 3-4 weeks to pop pistils. I will be scraping this strain for sure. I pollinated a female so I may try her outside this year. She is packing on huge buds now bud just took forever to bud and is just too big for indoor unless you flower your clones at 6-8 inches. You will be happy with the bubblegum, I was battling bugs this go and still pulled almost 4 elbows out of the room this time.

banjobuzz said:
need some updated pics. the natives are getting restless...bb...

I will take some harvest pics for ya. I have been so busy trimming and cleaning I haven't really been on for the past five days. It is hard to trim 23 plants that gave you almost 4 elbows by yourself. My fingers still hurt just typing this. I have 8-10 1 gallon jars dry and curing. My biggest cola was 87 grams dry and trimmed, I had to cut her up to fit in the jar, damn shame because she was real purdy. As long as your forearm and just as big around when she was dry.

TURKEYNECK said:
my mouth is waterin buddy!
Thanks Turkey, I will be looking out for your first Greenhouse grow. I have heard good things about their genetics. I have a pack of their Great White Shark waitng on me at my buddy's.

wow dude, that looks amazing! hopefully one day i can reach your skill level! haha

thanks buddy,i am fighting the same issue with these damned mazar.i am at the point of having to pull the big one.she is all up in my reflector.the others i started 2 weeks after her,i topped.they are still stretchy.never again my friend.i also put this big mazar into flower at 5-6 inches tall and still she went crazy when she hit the stretch.

Latest posts

Back