Bubblegum grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love when they pop their little heads above surface.

My 2 autos just did that today also. Still so far 100% germ rate, I must be getting lucky.

Doesn't take much skill to drop a seed in a glass of water lol I used to mix hydrogen peroxide with the water but I really only found this use full with autos back in the day when their shells were so hard and often the plant couldn't break through. NowI just use regular unfiltered un ph'd straight tap water and it seems to work great.

I can't believe I still have another 3-4 weeks to go in flowering. These girls look so yummy already.

The two autos and the ice cool are coming along pretty nice. My clones are doing awesome. I actually did some combo fimming and topping on them already. Wanted to try fimming since you get 4 tops and sopposedly doesn't slow the plant down. Going to start training them very soon. The tops have almost regrown and when they do it'll be time to tie em down.

Yeah my green poison auto is not cracking....I might try the peroxide trick! Thanks. I would love to see pics of those ladies just before the chop!

You can also crack the shell with your fingers or tweezers if the shell is really hard.

It finally popped. Just waiting for it to poke its head out of the dirt now. I have five clones of the white widow x big bud, 5 clones of skunk 44, 4 afghan kush fem seedlings, the green poison auto, and I'm germinating the blueberry x Cali hash plant. I've got a pretty diverse lineup going.

Hah, my green poison just popped her little head above the dirt! Happy happy happy! The blue hash popped and I got her in some dirt as well, now waiting for her to poke her head out!

Awesome mixture! I actually have a nice mix going now as well. The auto's are doing pretty good and the ice cool is really growing nicely. I gave my bubblegum clones nutes yesterday and they are growing very rapidly now. I've never seen plants react to nutrients like these do to earth juice. I havn't tried other nutes so maybe it's plant specific, but for regular veggies, I've never seen growth like this.

We gotta have a nice lil side by side green poison grow. Hopefully it's good bud. Autos back in the day were really cool, but not too good on potency.

Yeah I gotta get a camera. I'm not sure if I can post pics from my iPad mini? I'll put some pics up soon tho.

I post from my ipad using "photo forge 2" app to crop and resize. Only problem I have is can only upload one pic per post. They all seem to have the same name and replace each other when I try to upload more that one

I also suggest EXIF Pilot (free app) to remove all the exif data from the picture, especially if you use a cell phone to take the pics.

Cool thanks, my blue hash just sprouted, so far I'm 100% as well at germinating seeds. I've done quite e few of them and haven't lost one yet! Guess I'm lucky too. Lol.

Got the green thumbs!

I have just about two weeks left and these girls are filling out big time. I had to support a few branches because they are way too heavy for the plant to support.

I want to get ready for curing but I don't really know whats the best way to go around it. I think I'll try your big tub method if you wouldn't mind explaining it to me.

My bubblegum clones are doing awesome. Have to tie them down daily now. I also topped both autos and the ice cool.

Sure. Get you a large 30 gal ish tub put 1inch holes(3 or 4)on each end at the very bottom. the short ends not the long sides. then either use dowel rods or wire and put them all across the top so you can hang branches from them. Then put the lid on and place a fan on one end where the holes are at the bottom. I usually prop the tub up a little so the holes are at the middle of the fan. The fan will slowly pull stale air out of the tub and keep moisture out. Keep the fan on low. You don't want it to dry too fast. You want the chlorophyll to dissipate before they fully dry or you'll get that grassy taste and smell, 1week minimum, 2 weeks optimal. Once the stems start to dry out its time to put into jars and cure. 1st week burp jars twice a day for 20 minutes. 2nd week burp once a day for twenty minutes. Any further curing is strictly up to personal preference. And that's how it's done! Let me know if your having trouble understanding anything.

Awesome, thanks a lot! sounds really easy and cheap to put together. What size fan do you use? I have a little 4" usb fan, but it's only one speed. Do you find you need any carbon sheets or anything to keep the smell down? I could possibly put it in my tent with the exhaust fan on low or would that might be too much air flow. That would also kinda screw me up too since I need to throw my other plants in there after.

Heres my little family right now.
From back left to back right is the creme caramel auto, ice cool, green poison auto.
As for the clones, the one on the left was my runt, the one 3rd in from the left was the clone I took that had already been topped. I need more space to train that one.
View attachment 204881
Then here's my big ladies about 2-3 weeks from the chop. They just finished week 6 as of today.
View attachment 204882

Those buds look delicious....great job. I use a box fan. You can put it in your tent if you have room, you wouldn't need the fan then the ventilation in the tent would be enough to suck the old air out of the tub. it will definitely smell the place up without a filter for sure.

@ellis no problem bro.

Ok cool. I'll just leave the buds in my veg tent. If you cure longer than 2 weeks do you still need to bump it more?

Thanks, I'm so surprised how awesome they are doing. Every time I look at them it's just crazy.

Latest posts

Back