Bubblegum grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have fem seeds of dinafem white widow, purple Maroc, and Pakistan kush. Never tried to grow those yet!

When are you going to pop those babies? I need more space for more strains!

I have my buds sitting in the jars but with the tops off and they seem to be getting that crisp on the outside but squishy feeling again. I couldn't get the wide mouth mason jars with seals so I used the small ones. Took 36 of them even with squishing them in a bit.

When I get settled in ohio. Ill try and pop the white widow and the Pakistani kush right away. But the purple Maroc is a strictly outdoor strain,so ill wait til after winter to pop it.

These buds seem very airy and aren't really closing up. Do they get better as they cure or is that just the way a sativa/indica cross would produce buds? Maybe I'm too used to seeing induca buds.

If there airy, it's probably just the genetics. They'll harden up a lil as they dry. but you only want to fill your jars to 2/3 full so you can shake em and move em around, otherwise you'll risk mold. Don't pack em full.

My buds come out hard as a rock, but I used the same method you did. Did you use hi brix? If not then that could be why. Molasses is a key in having healthy bud production.

Not hi-brix specifically but I did use molasses and hi-brix.

I looked up pics on google for bubblegum buds and mine look exactly the same. When broken up they still break down nicely and theres lots of material, I just thought they would close up more.

I'm not sure if it's kosher to do a weigh in at this point but since the buds are dry I would assume that it won't change much, but I got 354 grams, or about 12.5 oz. Can't complain with 3 1/8 oz from each plant and .59 grams/watt and only a 2 x 3 space and my first true start to finish run.

I made half a pound of cannabutter last night and I'm really excited to try it out! I didn't bake it first cuz I can't have the place stinking like that so I put it on high in the crock-pot with just the butter for 1 hour then placed 2 cups boiling water into the crock-pot and left it on low for another 6 hours. Not sure if the decarboxylating took place with those temperatures alone or not. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Yeah it should be fine I never decarboxylate when I make butter and it comes out dank every time. A ill trick to making the butter is washing it first to remove as much of the chlorophyll as possible, eliminating the green taste, its a trick the med patients who are sick from chemo use, so it's easier on their stomachs. Use cold water and a spoon to gently stir it and strain, do this like three times, or til the water isn't green anymore, don't worry, the THC is not water soluable so it's not going anywhere. Just be gentle when stirring so you don't knock precious thrichomes off. I do it every time, you can't even tell there's cannabis in it til it smacks you with the couch lock body buzz. Be careful eating, it's easy to eat too much. Give it an hour before you feel it. Many people have told me that not only are my cookies strong, but they're the best cookies they've ever eaten period, cannabis or not!

After eating some cookies I must say this is my favorite way to enjoy cannabis. I have been ripped for hours and they taste awesome and I can't stop eating them lol

I'll have to try that trick. I didn't taste anything in the cookie but I bet if I used it on toast or something I would.

WrEkkED said:
Not hi-brix specifically but I did use molasses and hi-brix.

I looked up pics on google for bubblegum buds and mine look exactly the same. When broken up they still break down nicely and theres lots of material, I just thought they would close up more.

I'm not sure if it's kosher to do a weigh in at this point but since the buds are dry I would assume that it won't change much, but I got 354 grams, or about 12.5 oz. Can't complain with 3 1/8 oz from each plant and .59 grams/watt and only a 2 x 3 space and my first true start to finish run.

I made half a pound of cannabutter last night and I'm really excited to try it out! I didn't bake it first cuz I can't have the place stinking like that so I put it on high in the crock-pot with just the butter for 1 hour then placed 2 cups boiling water into the crock-pot and left it on low for another 6 hours. Not sure if the decarboxylating took place with those temperatures alone or not. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Congratulations on a great first run.. good job.

Thanks!

I'm pretty happy with it. Love the smoke! Haven't had a nice sativa buzz in probably 10+ years.

Will be eating cookies all day long hehe :icon_smile:

My buddy said it's getting really frosty and looks about half way, which is weird though because it's 10 weeks tomorrow.

I know, mines doing the same. I figure its got three weeks left at least.

I just posted pics of my flower room, called a peek into my flower room week2. Go check it out. I finally figured out how to erase the exif and resize my photos, lol. It's the first time I've posted pics on here!

Latest posts

Back