Bud Collection

Reaction score
I love that PW x BM. Was my favorite smoke out of all of the ones I acquired from out West. ;)

Nice pics.....

MR1

Reaction score
Those are so tasty looking.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
I love that PW x BM. Was my favorite smoke out of all of the ones I acquired from out West. ;)

Nice pics.....
It was huh. I am about to pop a few more gems of Purple Wreck crosses from BBP I have been safe keeping.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Hey Nouvellechef, you have beautiful shots up there. Do you have any pull with getting our Bud of the month back??? Your shots reminded me of that.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Hey Nouvellechef, you have beautiful shots up there. Do you have any pull with getting our Bud of the month back??? Your shots reminded me of that.
I saw you ask him and he said something about having issues sizing/moving images. Have not heard anything since. Maybe ask him again. I know he said he was a big proponent of BPOTM.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I have been like a nagging wife... I don't even nag mr rb....I am at a loss and embarrassed...PJ won with a beautiful shot well over a month ago and has not been posted...Can you do it?

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Oh man. I doubt it. I can peek around though. Would think its just pretty easy.

bibi123

Reaction score
I am about to pop a few more gems of Purple Wreck crosses from BBP I have been safe keeping.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything less from you N-Chef!:)

Thanks for sharing your dank with us!