buds dont seem to be growing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made what sounds like the same mistake of adding nutes to MiracleGrow soil. Your plants are probably poisoned like hell like mine were. I did a few good flushes and gave em some time and they pulled through. The flushes wont get rid of the slow release nutes the soil gives out, but it will wash away all the extra nutes you put in which still might be hurting it. That and everything everyone else said bout the lights...

loups said:
well i have one flourescnt and the other two are ottlites you should look them up on google they are alright i think they are okay
how much are hps lights

That light is OK to use but its not going to produce much good bud.

Sounds like nutrient lockout to me. Adjust the ph of your medium and feed them some micronutrients.

so should i flush them
like where, in my bath tub?

well also kaotik they were outisde before but its getting a little bit cold here at night so i brought them in
im going to buy another light too

Chips Deluxe said:
May have to change the hxxp:// to http:// after the mods disable the link, But thats a cheap HPS that works

Ahhh, if you are aware of this you should be changing the links yourself to hxxp! The last thing mods want to be doing is changing links for people, it's not a service they provide! They do it because the originating site can track if the link was spawned from another site and who clicked it, please keep everyone safe and do it yourself before someone get's burned...

loups said:
well also kaotik they were outisde before but its getting a little bit cold here at night so i brought them in
im going to buy another light too
alright, good luck.
you gotta mention stuff like that though when asking for help.. because obviously that is the problem (or atleast a big part of it.. i'm guessing once you get more light, they'll come around.)

hopefully all will be well once you get a new light hooked up.
(i had to bring mine in to finish too)

alright well i just took her out side for the after noon and ill see how she does, ill take her in at night and put her out before i go to school
sorry kaotik this is my first time really posting i juts winged it when i first started
leaving it to the sun is much easier

if i bought a GE 40 watt compact fluorescent light do the job added witht he other 3 lights?

Ur still gonna want an HPS come flowering time.. And it can also pull you through Veg.. Skip out on that 10 dollar 40 watt and get that $20 150 W HPS...

And yea, flushing in your tub is perfect.. My first time I literally flushed it in the tub... from the tap.. Thats not too good, if you dont buy distilled water, Fill up a few old milk cartons with water and leave them uncovered for about 24 hours.. It gets the chlorine out.. Then just rinse away....

next time use fresh soils for seeding.. then repotting later....

i think cfls are fine for veg,but not flower.i too am trying cfls 1 time to see.if not satisfied i will throw the MH back to them.hard for me to believe that cfls will do what a MH will do.will see

there is varies of DIY (do it yourself) hoods of HPS, and HID that Ya dont have to order online.. of course check my thread of upgraded 6 cfl hoods for aerobubbleponic be sure to use daylight cfls for veg period of time..

those warm/soft cfls is great for flowering..but check the tried and true about the flowering with straight cfls.. like I said theres varies of DYI hps/hid hoods in this site!!

:postpicsworthless:
kaotik said:
out of curiosity, were they outside or somewhere else before? or have they spent their whole life in that setup?
if it's the prior, they're obviously not liking it in there (how long have they been in there?)
if it's the latter, i dunno why they're all the sudden going south, have you done anything (anything at all) differently?

is the browning at the top, bottom, or everywhere?

Had the same problem but mine were Root-Knot Nematodes. Might wanna look into that

should i just pull my plant out of the ground, im thinking about making it into hash anyways its just being an ******* and wasting my time ive got other healthy ones
next grow im not gonna get miracle grow does anyone have suggestions for good soil besides foxfarm?

Not enough light, and without pictures, help is not coming.....

loups said:
i dont have a camera
the soil is outof nutrients my plants started to get purple stems wich i think is phosphate deficiency so i gave them some, ive only fed them twice and i water them in between that to prevent nute burn
purple stems can also be ph outta wack, or overwater

Latest posts

Back