Bug damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obiwampa

Reaction score
I wasnt able to tend my plant as closely as I would have liked for the last week and this is what happened. How does damage like this affect the size of the harvest? Can it repair itself? Can anyone tell what kind of bug is doing this damage? It is really only on these top two branches. The rest of the plant looks fine. Today I mixed up some Tobasco, garlic and cayenne pepper and gave it a good dousing. I hope that helps.

2007_0702backyard0055.JPG

yup, something's munchin away at it.. but the mix you put on it should do the trick.. organic incesticides are basically the same as what you made.. that should do it for ya.. and as far as the plant's health, dont worry about it right yet.. if the bugs stay off it yer good to go!

I have tha same problem An I wanna know If texas pete hot sauce will work instead of tobasco. An do you mix it up in water An spray ya plant or just feed it to tha plant.

Mr. Break Down Himself said:
I have tha same problem An I wanna know If texas pete hot sauce will work instead of tobasco. An do you mix it up in water An spray ya plant or just feed it to tha plant.

thatll be just fine :D anything thats cayanne pepper based will do the trick.. dont feed it to the plant, mix it up and put it in a spray bottle, and use it as if it were a foliar spray... usually the cayanne keeps em away, and if not, try "organocide" its derived from fish oils and its pretty good

Latest posts

Back