Bugs and their eggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smaccio

Reaction score
What're these little devils? Pooping on my flowers and laying their slimy little eggs. Outdoor grow / Va.

rginia.
IMG_4593.jpg
IMG_4592.jpg
IMG_4591.jpg

Can not see clearly, does it have clear wings like an ant , may be a thrip?
But never seen thrip damage that left holes like that, they suck the fluids from the leaf and leave white spots or patches.
What do the eggs look like and where did it lay them on top or under the leaf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Catapillar? it would take a big thrip to lay a turd that big, or is that the bug? Where's my Sherlock Holmes magnifier? Oh well, here's my Sherlock pipe anyway....now to find a lighter what was I doing...

Bubba

Shoot....sorry about the picture quality. I'll try uploading them singly and see if that works better.

Here's what I think are eggs...they actually look like little slimy orange fish roe...

IMG_4591.jpg

Here's the bug.

IMG_4593.jpg

Thanks for looking. If they're still too low-res I'll try again when I get home tonight.

Shoot....sorry about the picture quality. I'll try uploading them singly and see if that works better.

Here's what I think are eggs...they actually look like little slimy orange fish roe...

View attachment 277577

Here's the bug.

View attachment 277579

Thanks for looking. If they're still too low-res I'll try again when I get home tonight.
Oh, that is the bug....I thought it was the pu pu.

Bubba

Oh, that is the bug....I thought it was the pu pu.

Bubba
Bubba - here's what I reckon to be the poo. Just little poo balls. When examined under magnification they appear to be just little balls of...poo. (Funny that the full word gets automatically "asterisked" when I look at the preview of my post. This is a new world to me).

IMG_4585.jpg

I'd sure love to see a cluster of lady bug eggs! I'm glad to know what they look like. Very cool.

1630149718071.png

Eggs on Cannabis (some sort of moth or butterfly

But the hatch as Hungry little guys
1630149811231.png

Thanks, Rosterman. I did find a couple of the tiniest green critters this morning. Smaller than a grain of rice. I mean tiny. I'll try the BT.

Hey Rosterman - I assume I'm OK to spray BT on flowers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back