bugs eating my cabbage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
im tryin to find out what would be good to put on cabbage to kill and prevent bugs? something is eatin that cabbage out of my cabbage. the rest of the garden isn't being bothered just the cabbage, any one know of anything that would work?

hey slow..i use "sevin" in my veggie garden..it works on all bugs..I am not sure how well it is for MJ but for my veggies I like it..You can find this stuff at Lowes or Home Depot..Good luck oh and it could also be cabbage beatle..pics would help of the varment..

HippyInEngland said:
Sounds like caterpillars, have you seen any?

i haven't and thats whats strange. i haven't seen any bugs but i keep gettin holes eat in to my cabbage.

i've been usin sevin dust on them and its not stopping these bugs or whatever they are. i never see any bugs just holes were they've been. i'll try to get some pics up of the damage.

What's that animal called that digs in the ground.... Smth like warms... But Bigger... Don't know man... At least cabbage is legal and fairly cheap :D
U lucky they are not eating U buds....
Good luck!

i haven't seen any trails but i'll take alook and get bck to you. normaly all i ever see is new holes into the head of cabbage.

hey slow...how about taking a leaf and put it under scope?..does the whole that is beeing eaten start small and get larger?

i've got the bugs under control. now i have squirls eatin tomatos. they pick the green ones of and run up a tree with it. anyone have a fix for that?

HEY slow motto, I do know what works squirrels hates this product badly

mothballs this works great, less bothersome to your garden... bugs do not like these even cats and dogs yes it stinks, but works

cost ya only a dollar for the problem ya have to be settled. we got good mustard collards cuz rabbits and all didnt bother em all

i don't wanna kill them just keep them off my tomatos

Latest posts

Back