Bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkane

Funky
Reaction score
i just discovered that theres little bugs on one of my plant, whats a easy way to remove them

the bugs are red and tiny like red dots, with little webs, and the leaves have little white dots all over them

i would have to say they are spider mites and u need to take care of this right away check out the link i left u in the other post think it is the second one good luck let me know if thats them if not i will try harder to help u out ok good luck

i just spray some insecticide i will see wat happens next

i don't know about this one cuz like i said in the intro, im just starting to look more into the outdoor grow. but i haven't had to many problems with bugs so to speak just ants, but the way i got it that way. i actually caught a few big spiders, (sizes vary between a dime and a quarter) and put them near my plants. it has helped a great deal with a few pests. but i still can't get the damn ants to dissappear

so u think i should get a spider on my plant

bkane said:
so u think i should get a spider on my plant

no not on it, the way i have mine setup out in the yard kinda looks like this:

[ x ]
[ x ]
[ x ]

thats a ruff sketch neway, i have sets of saw horses on both sides lining the garden on the side the wind comes from there is screen, to help prevent ne sort of wind damage as well hold the webs of the spiders, on the other side is open that where i come in to water and all that stuff. the problem with using real bugs is there is no guarrentee that they will stay where u put them, not to mention how they will spin there webs. best to have a lil back ground knowledge on spiders and insects to get ur best web covering results. im not saying that it will work for mites, it is possible spiders of larger size do eat alot of insects.

Buy some neem oil and spray both sides of all the leaves every four days for a few weeks end of the spider mites.

From what I found from a yahoo search ladybugs will take care of it as a natural predator. Can anyone confirm this?

nope...ladybugs won't eat mites, unless they're starving. Look into predator mites, if you want a "beneficial" to combat them.

Latest posts

Back