bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
well its firstime for me im in the 6 weeks of flowering and i got 4 of my babys that are infested whit spider web and small bugs am i gonna lost my babys or i can clean them help me plz guys:holysheep:

If you head down to your local plant nursery they can direct you as to how to get hold of ladybugs ...Biowarfare is the word of the day ! Take care !

It sounds like you have spider mites. Do a search of the forum or google or look around the Sticky threads in pest control for 'spider mites' and you'll find plenty of info.

Good Luck!:cool:

lady bugs ,,neem oil ,,,bombs ,,theres quite a few things you can try ,,,,you will still harvest ,,but may be smoking some spidersmites :p

also if you can try ands isolate the infected ones away from the uninfected ones ,,:peace:

ladybugs won't have any 'noticable' effect on an infestation of that proportion.."IMO"
You will be better served to lower your temps and increase your humidity while battling the borge. Neem (ick), ISO/water (50/50), pyrithium (sp), or chemical "miticides" are your best options IMO. "I" would avoid any chemical mitisides at this close to hrvest.

freezeland said:
well its firstime for me im in the 6 weeks of flowering and i got 4 of my babys that are infested whit spider web and small bugs am i gonna lost my babys or i can clean them help me plz guys:holysheep:

you could try this hXXp://www.spidermitecontrol.com/[/URL]
The Safe, Pesticide Free, Effective Control of the indoor gardeners worst nightmare - the Spidermite

i have used this in the past it works very well IMHO

Nice find Steve :)

They also sell it on ebay and here.

hXXp://www.growell.co.uk/p/1146/Spidermite-control.html

What is Spidermite Control?

We have produced a special blend of plant extracts with non toxic properties with you the indoor grower in mind. It will eradicate the spider mite and its eggs without causing ill effect to your plants or yourself with the minimum amount of fuss, unlike many chemicals which the pest can become immune to, spidermite control kills pests every time by interfering with
Their mode of respiration.

The respiratory organs of the spider mite are similar to that of most insects, these are the tracheae. The tracheal system consists of a number of tubes opening to the exterior by way of spiracles or respiratory pores, and air is diffused within small fluid filled tubes that ramify over the internal organs although the smaller mites may only possess cutaneous respiratory ability,breathing directly through the skin.

Usually mites are difficult to dispose of due in part to a waterproof thin epicuticle making the adherence of pesticide difficult if not impossible and allowing the pest to prosper unabated. Spidermite control circumvents the need for toxicity by simply bonding to the exoskeleton and blocking the spiracles causing death by suffocation. Any eggs treated in this manner are unlikely to hatch due to their encapsulation within the medium and their obvious inability to transpire successfully.

:peace:

Thanks Hippy, I personally dont like to get things deleverd, luckly can buy cheap enough from local Hydro shop, thankfully have not had to in recent grows, perhaps got rid of all but more likely my environment, evan if i say so myself, is prety darn good.

Latest posts

Back