building a message board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we also have a female growers club...run by Elvira j/k SM..

2Dog said:
In the beginning I was kind of bummed..but you know what we need an AA family on fox in primetime..I get sick of seeing all these cartoons where people look the same. plus with Q its only sex jokes..unless they have him try to go straight..with cleveland its a safe family set up. like all fox cartoons. hey I thought you would be a KOTH man?

I like KOTH too but Family Guy is a lot funnier. I am a huge fan of politics and Family Guy has a lot of political humor that most do not catch.

firstimer, I have no idea why you think I was being nasty. I was trying to be helpful.

Come on down firstimer, join with the Female Growers Group, mostly females in there.....
Good luck to you.

more people in here than in any thread I seen today....

tcbuds waves at group at the bottom of the page....

leafminer said:
firstimer, I have no idea why you think I was being nasty. I was trying to be helpful.

i didnt think you were being nasty it was the other jerks.

This is where you should go the first time you join any forum: The Site Rules.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

There are several things here we frown upon and as you found out, spam is one of them. Swearing is another one. If you see ***** in your posts, you need to clean them up. This site is dedicated to adult men and women who want to learn to grow marijuana and want to discuss the various ways of doing it in an adult manner.

Welcome to the site. The women here are really outnumbered so it is nice to get another woman grower.

In addition to the Resource section, there are Stickies at the beginning of most forums. I recommend you read all that apply to the way you intend to grow. There is lots and lots to learn.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang!... some o' the members kinda chewed you up, then tossed you in front of the bus ehh?...
Really, it's a pretty friendly group, you just poked 'em in a sore spot I reckon...;)

yeah well no problem live and learn and for the people that acted like idiots and said the things they said to me they are the ones that looked bad! but i will read the rules and i cant wait to learn everything i can, i am really passionate about growing.

firstimer said:
why would you ban me i didnt do anything wrong on purpose! and i appoligized! is that what kind of sight you run? you ban people for honest mistakes?

It looked like the thread was turning in to a pissin match. It was just a little warning.

Apparently you are allowed to call people assholes with out the ********.

i dont think i was in the wrong you should check the people that were very rude to me like saying "you people" when they dont even know me! i want to learn and share everything i know thats why i joined this board. but i think things are cool now-, at least i hope.

and im glad im out of the red lol im not the bad guy lol

AcesUp said:
It looked like the thread was turning in to a pissin match. It was just a little warning.

Apparently you are allowed to call people assholes with out the ********.

and that was pretty cool how it dont let you cuss it tripped me out when it blotched out my cuss words lol

Hi Firstimer. Welcome to MP!

I haven't been here that long either, but I have learned SO MUCH from all the good growers here. What others have already said about the archives are so true--there is a wealth of information already written on how to get started, how to do lighting, soil, nutrients, etc.

The first couple of months here almost all I did was read constantly, and try to digest the information. Then, as I started my first grow, I had all the help in the world with questions I couldn't already find the answer to in the archives. In my case, I live in the desert and am doing indoor-outdoor grows--plants inside under the lights at night, and outside during the day for natural sunlight. A bit tricky, but the folks here put on their thinking caps and gave me TONS of ideas on how to make it work!

And I'm now smoking the fruits of my labor. Unfortunately, they were hermies, but I'm thrilled with how good they are, and anxious to see if I can improve with my second grow.

When you stated in your first post that you wanted to start a message board, did you mean start a thread of your own on THIS site? I think that may be what you meant, and perhaps why it was mis-interpreted.

I hope you will start a grow journal when you put your beans in to grow!

Good luck!!!

Wow! You definatly have the passion, now lets turn that into marijuana passion! You'll find alot of great advice here , and some not. The trick is to start like you would a grow, slowly. People react in different ways when it come to things they are passionate about, it doesn't make either of you wrong it just makes it different. Give us and you another chance and i pretty much guarentee you wont be dissapointed. Gl and green thoughts be with you!

2Dog said:
lol smokinmom...we think alike..

Ohhh.... that sounds dangerous.....:hubba: hahaha ! WOW you guys I just got home and logged on.. i just read this thing thru, a lil warm in here tonite :D

the change of subject cooled things off call me a thread jacker hehe.it may have seemed rude but it serves my purpose. look for the positive! right? lol...plus I hate arguing in general and much more so when I am stoned. people always respond better to honey than vinegar. just like flies.

Hey Firstimer, I came along late. I didn't even get to see what everyone got so upset about!

You'll find that most of the members here on MP are *very* protective of the site itself. MarP, the owner, has a site that has become the size of a small city. The Mods, headed up by Hick, are a dedicated bunch that keep the place running without all the stress, foul language and flames that are so common on other forums.

Just by the tone and a few comments that remain, I see that perhaps some of the members thought you were here to try *stealing* members away from MP to another site that you own. I'm pretty sure all they were doing is protecting MP.

I'm sure glad everything got figured out and everyone is calm again.

You *have* come to the Mecca of Green. The Greatness of Ganja. The Majuscule *M* of Marijuana and the home to so many pot heads that the mere mention of of a bong here will result in 5 thousand people lighting up around the world at exactly the same time.

Welcome to MP, Firstimer and you'll find out that everything that is known about marijuana growing resides somewhere on Marijuana Passion.

Good luck on your upcoming grow. Anything you need to ask, just look for the most appropriate area of the site to post it and you'll have more answers than you ever thought you could.

misread your first post...misunderstood that is...

Being new to the site as well, I have seen people join and then try to peddle thier crap (growboxes, lighting etc..)..

I am sorry that I lumped you in with them as it seems that I was wrong...

Happy Growing and get a camera for us to look at your work....

Latest posts

Back