buying new lights=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
just got paid and now i have enough to buy a 1000watt hps light and some good foxfarm nutrients,and also a veg light...cuz i shouldnt use the 1000w for both veg and flower right??

you can .. I would use cool white CFL's for veg if possible and then switch over to ur 1K HPS for flowering

ok and...can i grow only 2 plants with 1 1000w hps and like 2 2 foot fluro's?

no you can grow a whole lot more plants with a 1K HPS and 2 2ft fluro's.... Me myself would grow about 10 plants with a what your talking about... It all depends how much space you have and if you can keep your lights cool

hmmm 10 plants huh? and ea plant would have about 1/4 pound on them inbout 3 months?
well i dont have much room but...my bro has a totally open basement in his newly built house so i could use that but,how many fluro's and what watt hps lighting should i use to grow 5 plants to thier full potential=)

i dunno about what watt to use for a HPS for 5 plants but i would think a 400 watt would be good enough .... but 5 plants with CFL's would prob be anywhere between 18-23 CFL's depending on wattage and how big you want your plants to grow.... These are estimates

ok thank you,you have helped me so much and i look foreward to making a grow journal so keep an eye out for my grow

hey will do buddy .... cant wait to take a look

Latest posts

Back