C-99 Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree Sub. Pute needs to show the Members what he has done with his knowledge of growing. Needs to put one in each monthly contest.

looked at a boiat last night
1665509138158.png

I have had plants Fox Tail on me several times. This is Lemon Betty. Some have told me that is the sign of a well grown plant....some say light stress. What I do know is there was no difference in the quality of smoke. Makes great bag appeal. My friends love it.

View attachment 310759
5647E3DB-B720-4EA0-A279-94E5FA18982A.jpeg

is that’s what’s going on with my Josie plants Pute. I don’t care for the look actually but it appears to have mutant buds. Three plants all doing the same thing in the tent. They were clones…

Last edited by a moderator:
Big told me once that was a product of light stress. I always that that canoeing was a sign of heat stress among other things. It seems to only happen in the summer (heat) and with certain strains. I think it is purdy.

Last edited:
Totally agree Sub. Pute needs to show the Members what he has done with his knowledge of growing. Needs to put one in each monthly contest.
I post a lot of pics of my plants on the OFC and Misfits. Besides I would b like the cry baby member that complained every time he didn't win.....Smoke I think.....

frustratedman.gif

Just way different than I’m use to seeing. I think one of the plants is even stunted from it or me trying to pluck off extreme vegetation from the buds. I’m about in week 5 of flower. Not my favorite grow tho as I stress every time I open the tent instead of being excited of how they will look, I’m dreading what I might see…

Big told me once that was a product of light stress. I always that that canoeing was a sign of heat stress among other things. It seems to only happen in the summer (heat) and with certain strains. I think it is purdy.
Could be a light thing as I took the clones off a plant after she had been outside for a while getting use to the light. Still they looked find under my LEDs for quite a while till I switched them to flower. then all three started growing weird like this. It looked like some kind of a reveg to me but I never had foxtailing and thought that was something totally different

Latest posts

Back