Cali chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks green I am going to need a lot of good vibes to sway this beast..it is very much appreciated and green waves back at u! Headed up the mountain in a min I'll be back 2nite with pics of the big girls for viewing pleasure

Got to watch this, love the outdoor grows!

Update time some stacked kush

image.jpg

Those look incredible. Really wish I could get my OD grow on.

Thanks and court just sucks...for me to be second guessing my self when I know I did nothing wrong! Screw the man! It update time pics from yesternite here is

Blue og

image.jpg

Chocolope needs some staking. She has had a number of branches break...I took these pics after a clean up and got cuts of all 25 of these femmed seeds now I'm gonna need a couple willing pollen donors so I can do a little breeding project so i never need purchase seeds again

image.jpg

Fire started less than mile from this garden 2day and has burned over 1000 acres still see glow between my residence an my garden...which is 15 miles away!!!!

Stayed up all nite watching fire glow. It is just behind my neighboring mountain I am close enough to see flickering in the glow on the opposite side of the ridge. All nite I could see the glow flare up an die down as the aircraft bombed it to prevent it from getting over the ridge. Did not get to sleep for a full 3hr....it's plenty Smokey still. My residence got a call at 1am for a pre evacuation notice!

Latest posts

Back