Cali chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice plants dude love the mantis i got one on my tent

The mantis thrive in the garden and are considered good friends. Last year in that bed I grew almost eight pounds with four plants....but they were no chocolopes;) so hoping for more than that! Almost fourteen ft on the tallest one. Thanks for stopping through

dude, remember to say "tiiimmmbbbberrr!" when you chop ...lol...

that'd be a helluva reason to have to go to the ER...lol..

Been having well problems lately creating more work yet with less water. Hope to get this figured out so I don't break my back for the next two months. Good luck to all the outdoorsy folk around

Not expecting any significant rain til oct so as I weep for those I still have a few babies to keep close watch over

image.jpg

Even with a mild drought they r doing ok chocolope way out in front with some nice aroma of sweet fruit and frosting up quickly

image.jpg

I need to get my camera back from a friend as iPod pics don't do it justice. Here's a silver la bud

image.jpg

Glad the fires didn't get to you bro! Hope the herb don't taste "toasted" haha.
Glad you are all good!

Thanks and good to see ya nch. Been smokey for almost two months around here from about 3 or 4 good fires...still raining ash on the plants. Hope all is well in your warehouse of dank. Continued good luck everybody

Latest posts

Back