california price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
So i just recently moved to california.
I bought my first bag here and it seemed to be off to me.
What do the prices usually run in cali for some decent bud?
I ended up paying like 150% of what i would usually spend on a certain amount.
I was about to say something when i realized that i just dont know what pot is worth out here on the west coast.

50 an 8th is standard price, which is crazy but it's true.

ounces go for 350-400

wow are you serious? i was buying at
$20-8th
$40-1/4
$120 an ounce.

That kinda sucks and so far from what i have seen... i could find way better stuff back in ohio for about the price of california standard

I pay 175 for a 1/4 L/b and that Mexico Weed and for the other stuff they call Chronic anywhere from 40 to 60 a 1/4 oz, 250 for a ounce depends..

The higher the standard of living, the higher the cost of weed on the street. LoL.. running a regression analysis on the cost of weed/location/other variables would be very interesting.

50 an eight and 300-400 an ounce. I remember pot in Ohio being pretty good. Oh well, California pot is usually pretty good, in my opinion. But most of it isn't better than what I'm smoking now, and I grew it!

:eek: -400 an O? for that much moolah, i can grow a couple pounds of some world class smoke right here on the farm.:hubba: . grow your own dude...bb...

swag is like $60-80 a zip
mids $100-125
dro $200-275
exotic $300-400

orstalk said:
50 an 8th is standard price, which is crazy but it's true.

ounces go for 350-400
.. Wow. . .Im in Cali and I never heard of a zip going for $350-400 .. .I get zips at $270

Latest posts

Back