can hear say get you busted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ytrew

Reaction score
here in Florida! if a pissed off friend says i have stash and i am growing, can the cops bust in on his word or do they need evidence. I do not sell! it is for personal use.

Can't issue a warrant for hear say, but it could get some of the wrong eyes lookin if you know what I mean. Just lay low don't give em any reason;)

IMHO if they no something is going on they will come knocking. ;)

Here, they'll check to see who you know, wether or not you have priors..........
Then if budget permits and the statements made by said RAT is verified, they might put a man on it.
Cops are not all the same, some go above and beyond their duties...........say you're not home and they know it, don't think for one minute that they won't take a walk around your house looking for ventilation holes, smells or even pro-mix and too many pails outside.

It's real tough being a small guy on a small scale, everyone seems to want a piece of the action!

Best bet is to not tell ANYONE you grow. Not even friends and family.

In regards to your question, it really depends on where you live and the type of cops you'd be dealing with. Some will walk right into your house with no warrant or anything and if you resist they'll arrest you for assault and resisting an officer. It happened to my sister.

Mutt said:
Rule #1: Don't tell anyone. ;)

Rules number 2 through 10 million:

NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU'RE GROWING OR EVER HAVE! NOBODY IN REAL LIFE! HERE IS OK AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET PERSONAL. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM, AND I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

yea telling no one is best. i f***ed up! but one 17yr old almost 18 which i have known since birth knows. i live in an upscale neighborhood, nice house, clean yard etc. been here almost 8 years. i have gardened in my backyard, tomatoes, peppers, etc. i just wanted to know what would happen.

Latest posts

Back