Can I Cut These Buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
hey guys i was just wondering if those buds can be cut or i can leave them i bit longer? what do u think.:confused:

P1010718.jpg

P1010725.jpg

P1010720.JPG

P1010727.JPG

The real way to tell is by looking at the trichromes, the clarity of them will tell you when to cut. If they are 80% clear...wait. If they are 80% cloudy....upper high. If they have the majority amber color, then it´s a couchlock high.

The other way you can do it is by the hairs, 80% orange hairs then they are ready. using this method it looks like your girls can wait a little. But the trichromes are the best way to judge ripeness.

speero_m said:
hey guys i was just wondering if those buds can be cut or i can leave them i bit longer? what do u think.:confused:
hey bro let me start by say that u have some great looking ladies there. i would let them go a little longer good luck hey check out this link it will tell u what to look for and what different highs u get like if u pick it early it usually a body high i read it was very interesting good luck peace

wow those are gorgeous... I was wondering, how many weeks into flowering are you? also what kind of seeds did you start with?

and heres a nice amature question.... what are all those white thorn things sticking out? are those the pistols which will later turn into bud?

thanks!

jz

You should wait. The last couple of weeks they'll put on a lot of weight.

I always harvest by what ive learned from how it looks and i would say they need a couple more weeks. Slim

Those look yummy.
What strain is it?
And how are you growing it...hydro, soil?

strain northern delight and laughing buddha, and soil not hydro. thanks guys

hi my name adam i just joined!!! thats to early igot some look like that more red hair

Latest posts

Back