Can I get some feedback on my grow??? Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frankpeterson said:
Those are looking very nice and bushy. Clearly someone knows what their doing. Those 1000hps must just force feeding those babies the light.

Thanks Frank :peace:

Let me know what you think.

Stunzeed..

000_0722.jpg

000_0724.jpg

000_0725.jpg

000_0726.jpg

000_0727.jpg

000_0719.jpg

000_0723.jpg

Wow that's a nice crop going... They are going to yield a half pound a piece if flowered now I bet. They look a little heavy on the N don't you think? Maybe its just me... or the strain. Either way, props.:cool:

Thanks for the rep points and the feedback DLToker. I am hoping to pull 8 oz per plant on the big ones. Anything more would be awesome and unexpected!!

Stunzeed..:farm:

What do you mean by applying for another card? Are you growing somewhere legal? Did you say your growing medical mj? Just curious because I stumbled upon some medical mj on a site wondering what exactly is the difference.

Later:cool:

nice...dont u think its time to flower these babes man...ther huge..haha.. good luck wit ur grow.

WOW MAN! Just WOW! Hell on my first grow i'm shooting for an O wet a piece from my plants.

Post pics of harvest man! ALso would love to know cured weight! Lovely man! Just lovely! You have inspired me to create big bushes.

Not if only my plants felt the same way.

Hey thanks Diz. I would encourage you to grow trees only if you have a med liscense to grow legally. If not who cares just get as much as you can by other means since its illegal anyway. Thanks for the positive feedback I really appreciate it and yes those big bushes sure are pretty to look at.

Looking really healthy bro, this is well on it's way to being an epic journal.:aok:

So jealous of you and that thai-tanic....so many strains, so little time...

Eman:ccc:

Elephant Man said:
Looking really healthy bro, this is well on it's way to being an epic journal.:aok:

So jealous of you and that thai-tanic....so many strains, so little time...

Eman:ccc:

Yo Eman hows it goin. I havent heard from you in a while. Gals have came a long way huh? Thai-Tanic is a great strain and next go round the Thai-Tanic clones should be as big or close to as big as the big ones I am about to flower. Thanks all for stopping by.

"You stay classy San Diego"

Stunzeed..

I was doing a few transplants and it occured to me to add something.

Your tree method with side lighting really caters to indica phenotype expression...maybe the mountainous type? I think you know what I mean if you think about it. If not, checkout that article I posted in my journal by DJ Short one more time.;) Something to think about when choosing future strains maybe....2 cents and all ya know.

I dug this up for you too:

Thai-tanic
Developed : Thailand, USA, Holland, F-1 hybrid
Sativa / Indica :Mostly Sativa
Appearance :Very resinous, thick heavy buds
Smell / taste :Chocolate Thai, with Skunk undertones
High / strength :Extremely strong, a clear up high
Yield per m2 :High
Sowing time :May / June
Outdoor harvest :November (Holland)
Flowering period :9 - 12 weeks (12 hrs indoor)
Don't panic, this one will only take you up and up and up!

A very compact Sativa variety, classic chocolate Thai smell and taste. The Skunk father dominates only in fast maturation, high yields and general vigour. A heavy crystal producer that is extremely potent with a trippy cerebral high.

Elephant Man said:
I was doing a few transplants and it occured to me to add something.

Your tree method with side lighting really caters to indica phenotype expression...maybe the mountainous type? I think you know what I mean if you think about it. If not, checkout that article I posted in my journal by DJ Short one more time.;) Something to think about when choosing future strains maybe....2 cents and all ya know.

I dug this up for you too:

Thai-tanic
Developed : Thailand, USA, Holland, F-1 hybrid
Sativa / Indica :Mostly Sativa
Appearance :Very resinous, thick heavy buds
Smell / taste :Chocolate Thai, with Skunk undertones
High / strength :Extremely strong, a clear up high
Yield per m2 :High
Sowing time :May / June
Outdoor harvest :November (Holland)
Flowering period :9 - 12 weeks (12 hrs indoor)
Don't panic, this one will only take you up and up and up!

A very compact Sativa variety, classic chocolate Thai smell and taste. The Skunk father dominates only in fast maturation, high yields and general vigour. A heavy crystal producer that is extremely potent with a trippy cerebral high.

Thanks Eman. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water!!!

Stunzeed..:peace:

I started the big ones on Jan 23 and the other ones a couple of weeks ago but they go into bloom as of tommorrow morning. Here are some new pics.

Stunzeed..:peace:

000_0737.jpg

000_0738.jpg

000_0743.jpg

000_0745.jpg

000_0747.jpg

000_0748.jpg

000_0749.jpg

000_0751.jpg

000_0741.jpg

000_0746.jpg

000_0742.jpg

REP POINTSSS!!!
haha Stunzeed genius **** !
Im blown but that blew me away seenin that ****:dancing: :bugger: :clap:
How did u shape this beautiful WOMEN!
get back to me please

SMoKING Blees said:
REP POINTSSS!!!
haha Stunzeed genius **** !
Im blown but that blew me away seenin that ****:dancing: :bugger: :clap:
How did u shape this beautiful WOMEN!
get back to me please

Yo SB. Thanks for the points. I am happy to see that you like the grow. I will keep you posted when they bud.

u gon have a hell of a yeild on these babes...keep that shiit up man...propz.

:farm: Thanks forthe rep points Rami, I really appreciate it. They are in their first 12/12 right now and I will take pics soon.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back