Can I have a reciept for this Dro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
:holysheep: this is the funniest thing ever, My friend called and said he had a new hookup on some killer trees...I said yeah lets go check it out,,,,,he knows the dude, I dont,,,,,

anyway, we get there, my friend says he wants a half oz and the dude throws it on the table. he then says what I thought was the funniest thing I ever heard a dopeman say......He says " you want a reciept?"

:eek: :doh:

He asked what I wanted and I said " i have no idea what your talking about, and walked out.....no way i was dealing with someone that stupid.....

My friend got in the car and i smacked him one and told him to roll a blunt....

HAHAHAA!!!

Wow.

PERFECT response, I would have done the EXACT same thing!!!

Medical marijuana users get some sort of tax break is the only thing that seems plausable? Or he is a moron, which seems more likely :) You should have said "yes" for sure to see what he gave you!

Could have been, but we weren't there and N2C was, and he didn't seem to think it was :)

I have a very dry sense of humor, and sometimes people actually think im serious. I say stupid stuff like this all the time, I never actually mean it. I vote joke. (not that we're polling this.)

yeah it sounds like a joke. i once sold a bag and told him I had to put on a sales tax.

no this guy was a complete moron, I walked in and noticed it right away, he had all of his weed on the table like he was showing it off. it was probably a pound, sour deisel, he bought one of those reciept books you get at the office supply stores. Scales, blunts, baggies, all over the place

Its so stupud I would of never believed it unless heard it.... This guy was very very young.....just fyi.....

ditto,i gottired of punks trying to make up names for bunk arse smoke,plus the insane prices.hell,i actually save lots of money by growing mt own,and it does have a name.

ditto here, and I dont smoke anything without a name....and I can tell when ive been duped....havent harvested one yet but im about to harvest my Bubble Gum and Northern flame in 14 days or so....:yay:

the only thing i can say is most of the bomb ive been gettin has been from youngins....they always seem to have the best hookup....:rolleyes:

problem with youngins is they do tend to brag and are not around long..and as for a reciept..Thats funny..I would have said here where i live you cant tax on a product that you consume..lol..but i aint worried on that..I have been with weed for a good year now..and dont plan on drying up..Smoke on..

Latest posts

Back