can somebody tell me more about a prepaid credit card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
what are the steps to getting one.how long do i have to wait after buying the card to beable to use it to order online? i used my ex wives debit card to order my seeds but she no longer has that account,and her new bank did not give her a visa debit card.i wanna just get my own lil prepaid card.What can ya tell me about these? -Thanks Alot

you can get them at drug stores around here. wal mart. target, etc and use them anywhere (not store specific) i dunno about online transactions though. ive definitly wondered myself for next years seeds............

AID...just go toyour local bank and ask the teller for a prepaind visa gift card she will ask you how much you would like loaded on it you give her the cash for how much you want she loads it but then you will get a instruction sheet with it saying to register your card go online follw directions on card and make sure the address being billled is the same address being shipped too, otherwise some seed companies will not deliver unless this is correct. Also i believe that i saw them at Walgreens's for sale up by the checkout counters...Hope this helps yah man...

I've gotten a prepaid gift card at a bank before (not to buy seeds with), and they took down my name and address. Any way to avoid that? I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable having to give info for a card I was going to buy seeds with.

nevermind that. you gotta give yur info for that im an idiot

do all banks give them,or does that differ from state to state or country to country? im definitly gonna be given em a fake name,and the address im getting my stuff shipped to is different from where my plants are.i went to get one from the drug store and she told me if took 2 weeks before the money on the card would be accessable. i was just wonderin if this is actually true. is it a visa or mastercard that the bank gives ya?

Ahh yes, good idea. Fake name and use the shipping address that the seeds will be sent to. I swear, sometimes my brain shuts down lol.

The one I got from the bank was an American Express, and the money was available right away. I'm not sure if prepaid gift cards are available at all banks.

EDIT: Hmmm, I was just thinking. Even though there would be a fake name and not your address on the card, they would still have you on CCTV purchasing the card. Just a thought...

they gave me a visa and the money was loaded on immediatly. i just registered it in my buddies name whos address i mailed it to but my beans never made it to me confiscated by homeland security thats a story of the past though..

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
they gave me a visa and the money was loaded on immediatly. i just registered it in my buddies name whos address i mailed it to but my beans never made it to me confiscated by homeland security thats a story of the past though..

Who did you go through? Have you been contacted since? that is straight fu@ked up!

I know wal-mart has the cards.. Pick one up and take it to the sporting goods or tire lube section. These are 2 checkouts that I have never seen a camera.
I havn't bought one yet... I use them when picking up my tracphones..

no they just sent me my empty so called concealed package that was already ramsacked through...it was in my buddies name and it was not sent to my current indoor grow location.....they basically just send you a F u letter saying they found a banned substance..... $300 in seeds down the drain! went through seed boutique

that sux so bad bro,i remember your thread on that..im not ordering more than a pack or 2 per order and the most expensive pack im ordering is my wonder diesel which is $60 per pack so if they do get takin by them they arent gettin more than $100 outta me.i might shop around and order a couple of my nirvana beans from the Doc.

yeah i will definetly do it alot differently next time i do order. gonna wait for my bagseed grow to be done and then mail it to my address.

You know, you can order any seed through your local cannabis club? Just have a website ready. They'll order it for you. They will charge you 10-15 bucks more. Piece of mind.

Latest posts

Back