Can you spot my little friend?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
Looks like i had some good fortune the other day! Can you see what im talking about?

It's a Nirvana - NL.....and he has been chillin for the past week....different spot everyday, but never leaves!

Nova

(You gotta look at the pic!)

IMG00076.jpg

Thorn said:
nova buddy! where ya been?

Oh man, between the ladies, life, school, and work, i've been a busy boy!

Finally got away from school for a couple minutes to do some browsing on the forum, thought id post a pic or two! Unofrtunately, my digi got fried so all i got right now is this retarded camera phone, which sucks!

Im back though, you guys gotta see ladies, THEY'RE FAT! LOL

Ya, like....:holysheep:.....FAT

:hubba:

Nova

Timmyjg6 said:
Lookin good Nova! Hows that garden goin?

It's great, seriously great, got more than i can trim myself, so i recruited some patients and now we got things handled!

Still got ladies in the dirt though!

Guess my MJ Grow Dance worked, ill have to make a video on how to do it! You guys will love it! You don't need any rhythm at all. All ya need is some Fergi or Black-eyed Peas playing, full volume of course, and the ability to toke while you cut some rug! :D

Here's some Green MOJO for all my MJ friends.....and some beatnix for all my aspring MJ Grow Dancers......

NovA

Nova said:
Looks like i had some good fortune the other day! Can you see what im talking about?

It's a Nirvana - NL.....and he has been chillin for the past week....different spot everyday, but never leaves!

Nova

(You gotta look at the pic!)

Now thats a biggen!!! That should keep your buggers away!! Nice looking lady too!! :hubba:

Yo Ho Nova,
Natures perfect stealth, I love a big monster praying Mantis like that. I have seen some freaky looking ones that people have as pets, and they are certainly cool.
Your garden must be about perfect for this big bruiser to want to hang out in. Thanks for the cool pic. :D

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back