Candy crack, anyone????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
:p I mean Candy Crush...

Anyone as addicted as I am? I've been stuck on level 115 for a bit and its driving me CRAZY!!!

Anyone else? Surely I can't be the only one. ;)

I made the mistake of bringing that plague home to my wife about 6 months ago and we were both hooked for a bit. Stopped playing when it started feeling like I needed to spend actual money to pass certain levels. I am addicted to Song Pop now, and unlike Candy Crush I don't feel like tearing my hair out and I have a good time without needing to spend money on a game that is pushed as " free".

I kept getting beat on song pop...I gave up on that one. And here I thought I'd be better at it!!!!!

On CC people can gift you extra lives on facebook. I have a dummy account because of that....lol.

i think the wife somehow made it to like lvl 170 or something. she still plays occasionally, just not as much as before

How'd she break the addiction short bus?? I need an intervention...:eek: :p :)

after weeks and weeks of playing the same lvl over and over and over. she finally got fed up. after that you find it much easier to walk away for days at a time.

Weeks on the same level? Holy crapoli! I'd probably quit too. :p

My aunt is. She says she hates it when they ask her to pay. As a gamer, I rolled my eyes a little and said, "yup".

You can advance free with help from Facebook buddies. I don't do Facebook but I did make a dummy acct just for that..lol.

Level 121 here we goooooo.

:p

Latest posts

Back