Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on RIU and another site that slips my mind at the moment. I was new and they were generally helpful at both sites but there was a lot of arrogance. Then I found MP. Seemed better than the other sites for years but became pretty catty after a while. I left with a bunch of others and went to their purple headed monster group. The values there were not mine so I left and didn’t do weed sites for close to 2 years. Wandered back here and saw changes I liked. This is now my ‘social media’ fix as well as a great place to learn from people who know what to do to fix issues and it is a good place for me to validate what I think I know. Thanks to the mods for fixing things. I appreciate it.
Almost my story exactly. I always thought umbra was arrogant and had a little bit of an inflated ego about his growing abilities

This is the first forum I have ever joined. Being new at forums you sometimes post where you should not post ,or post something you should not post .But after a few floggings you kinda get the picture . I couldnt see being active in more than one ,especially neglecting this forum which is like a family that we all enjoy and a part of..

Umbra was an *******. He even tried to tell some of the brothers they couldn't post on OFC. And when they did he just kept telling them they would never be OFC.
Well, guess who will never fking be OFC now mother fker.

Umbra was an *******. He even tried to tell some of the brothers they couldn't post on OFC. And when they did he just kept telling them they would never be OFC.
Well, guess who will never fking be OFC now mother fker.
I remember You are not OFC material go to the Misfits RealPrickboy he is

theGloman was a dude I got along with, I never had a problem with him.
9e8f5a9a601f42839b4035c91cf0f6a1.gif

Is Sea Maden, Texas Kid or Kolah still around. I still get some of Capiluator's products.
sea had another birthday last week...
I would love to sneak boo in the back door over there and blow the doors off that place. lol
give ma a working pass and your wish will be granted...funny, howie called me many moons ago to make nice, Dman banned me 2 days later with a vile threat...

Latest posts

Back