cannabisseeds.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I to will await rbh's report on the seed bank. I will offer a seedbank report when I can. I just ordered from the attitude seedbank and will let the board know how my expereince was.

If you ordered from cannabisseeds.com it took about ten days for my order to arrive. I can't remember but I don't think I recieved anything in my email from them. I did check that my payment had cleared. I wish I wouldn't have mentioned this company on here because They Are An internet mj seed company. When I laid down my money I knew the chances I was taking. I figured $20 bucks for 12 seeds was worth the risk. And I did get mine. Like I've posted ealier, I've started germinating 3 from each strain and none have open yet. I will let you know with pics if and when they do. I would ask that no else says that I am linked with this company or a scam artist.

aeroman said:
If you ordered from cannabisseeds.com it took about ten days for my order to arrive. I can't remember but I don't think I recieved anything in my email from them. I did check that my payment had cleared. I wish I wouldn't have mentioned this company on here because They Are An internet mj seed company. When I laid down my money I knew the chances I was taking. I figured $20 bucks for 12 seeds was worth the risk. And I did get mine. Like I've posted ealier, I've started germinating 3 from each strain and none have open yet. I will let you know with pics if and when they do. I would ask that no else says that I am linked with this company or a scam artist.

They should have popped by now.

Its only been a couple days. But I just checked them. I don't like messing with the process much. Let mother nature do her work. 6 have cracked. All of the fem White widows. 2 of the k2 med strain 1 of the purple high. None of the northernlights + haze have opened. They were the worst looking seeds of the bunch. I figure by monday I'll have 8 to ten starts up depending if any of the NL+H fires. I want to say I am in no way recommending this company. I may have just gotten luck and the dude that runs it decide to show up the day I paid. As far as the seeds go except for the NL+H, the quality was well worth the price. I'm going to start posting my progress in the growing forum section.

you mean the quantity was worth the price, because as of now we have no idea what the qaulity of the strains or even seeds are

Please do keep us up to date. I would like to know the quality. Quantity means nothing if they are not what they are suppose to be.

Yeah I meant the quantity. Like $1.60 a seed. Please don't check my math or my sleeping. I'm hoping the qualities there because it's going to take threes or four months to get to the end and if it sucks that is going to be a *****.

i ordered seeds off cannabisseeds.com a few months ago
i got the seeds after a week or so,
i tryed to grem about 25 or so, of the 100 i got,
they seem to be very slow to germ compared to others ive tryed
it took up to 10 days or so to see any results
most of them didnt germ i got about 50% success rate,
the white widow that did germ seemed quite good, fast enough growth
and the super silver haze where slow and small but still growing
and my Himalayan Gold where also slow to grow and smaller then the W.W
i veged them for about 2 and a half months and i started to flower them about two weeks ago,
a few days ago i noticed two of my white widows have turned herm,
and the others are not far enough along to tell,
i emailed the seller a few times with no response,
the prices are very good....too good,
i would not buy of this site again and i wouldnt avise any one else to,
you prob will get the seeds but they are prob low quality old stock
i would recommend nirvana instead,
dont get burned with low quality seeds
on the other hand i got what i paid for cheap seeds!
take a look at my grow in the link below the small plants are all from cannabisseeds.com the bigger plant is a bigbud from nirvanna.

>note i posted this on other threads to make sure every one knows the story with this site as ive had enough with bad sites selling duff seeds<

swiftgt said:
i ordered seeds off cannabisseeds.com a few months ago
i got the seeds after a week or so,
i tryed to grem about 25 or so, of the 100 i got,
they seem to be very slow to germ compared to others ive tryed
it took up to 10 days or so to see any results
most of them didnt germ i got about 50% success rate,
the white widow that did germ seemed quite good, fast enough growth
and the super silver haze where slow and small but still growing
and my Himalayan Gold where also slow to grow and smaller then the W.W
i veged them for about 2 and a half months and i started to flower them about two weeks ago,
a few days ago i noticed two of my white widows have turned herm,
and the others are not far enough along to tell,
i emailed the seller a few times with no response,
the prices are very good....too good,
i would not buy of this site again and i wouldnt avise any one else to,
you prob will get the seeds but they are prob low quality old stock
i would recommend nirvana instead,
dont get burned with low quality seeds
on the other hand i got what i paid for cheap seeds!
take a look at my grow in the link below the small plants are all from cannabisseeds.com the bigger plant is a bigbud from nirvanna.

>note i posted this on other threads to make sure every one knows the story with this site as ive had enough with bad sites selling duff seeds<

It's too bad that they turned hermie! I don't know if I would want to order from them again if I were you.

The first test I run by any company that I'm thinking about dealing with on the web is an email. If they are timely in answering my question, I feel they MAY be reliable. If it takes weeks to get an answer, or if they send me a robotic answer, they won't hear from me again. It is a simple test, takes minutes to accomplish and its a good indicator of thier business savvy...

Peace...j.b.

hello all

I wished to have 2, 3 infos on these genetics which I do not know&#8230;
cs025 Lightning ?
cs042 North Wind ?
cs045 Hawaii 5-0 ?

thank !
:ciao:

luhK said:
hello all

I wished to have 2, 3 infos on these genetics which I do not know…
cs025 Lightning ?
cs042 North Wind ?
cs045 Hawaii 5-0 ?

congratulations for the reasonable price !
;)
doesn't France or Spain pose problem to order ?

thank !
:ciao:

Read he above posts, their genetics are garbage.

AIE, AIE, AIE :stoned:

I am afflicted, you are right well…
I read many posts on the forum and not adze that !

blow I withdraw my congratulations of the first post ;)

:bongin:
thank !

yea wouldnt bother getting seeds off this company ever again,
stay away!

luhK said:
AIE, AIE, AIE :stoned:

I am afflicted, you are right well…
I read many posts on the forum and not adze that !

blow I withdraw my congratulations of the first post ;)

:bongin:
thank !

Google Attitude Seedbank if you want good genetics at a fair price. You will get what you actually pay for.

I know of at least six people personally that have gotten burned by cannabisseeds.com since May.
If you ordered seeds from them and got them then you should go by a lotto ticket. They are a scam!!!! If you look around the web you will see what I am telling you is all very true! I know for a fact that our group is not the only one that has been burned by them. They target new medical marijuana patients with the best deals on the web.
What's the ol sayin "If it sounds to good to be true........"
Many people in my group of patients are now using a company called (AMS) Amsterdam Marijauna Seeds. So far I know of at least 15 people that have all gotten their seeds from them since spring, all with great germ rates. Personally I know that their White Widow and Medijuana strains are truly awsome stable strain. Not one complaint in my group so far.
Seeds from them got to me in five days. Most all sprouted in 24 hours. Within seven days of my order I had healthy seedings with a grem rate of about 95%that turned out to be almost 70% female.
Out of 20 sum emails since they got my money, I have yet to hear anything back from cannabisseeds.com heck I gave up on them months ago.
Thats what I know for sure!!!
Good luck!!!

Peace!!!

yep stay away,
there a bunch of a**holes!

swiftgt said:
yep stay away,
there a bunch of a**holes!

Yo swift...what's Brother? how is everything? Drop me a pm if you get a chance...
I ordered from them and unlike many it seems I got my beans like 2 weeks later....for all I know I got crappy bagseed packaged as good genetics....

Latest posts

Back