cap of bleach myth true???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi ladies and gents i was wondering if the myth that you can mix a cap full of bleach with water and drink it to pass a drug test was true or not??

please dont do that........

Yup totally, but you should probably do us a favor and drink the entire bottle.

thanks guys i knew it was fake but i mean i have to pass a random test and i know its comin soon but i cant do something that will only clear it for a temporary amount of time because i dont know exactly when it is

ya but dude..bleach...do ya really think you could stomache it? have you smelled bleach up close lately?

Read the book I posted if you are interested in learning something that actually has to do with passing a drug screen.

Also if you knew it was fake then why ask such a stupid question?

cause im desperate tater. and thankyou for the help with the book i really appreciate it. s.t.i.d.

I heard if you drink a capfull of bleach mixed with water that you will pass your drug test. I don't know if it's true, just passing along what I heard...:D

Holy crap, sorry, totally off topic but I just got your avatar. HAHAHAHA so awesome.

I don't know what it is. What do you think it is? It sort of looks like a King Chrimson cover but I know it's not.

eh I thought it was a pumpkin who commited suicide with a plastic bag..

I may be getting sick...eck.. thanks for the heads up art I feel queasy...trying to sit here and smoke it away.

2Dog, is that you in a chipmunk suit riding that quad ? HAHAHAHAHA

ya I super charged a tonka truck & highlighted my hair with white stripes for flash...

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Im super stoned rite now :fly: :fly: :fly: :stoned: :stoned: are you sure thats you :D

Tater said:
Holy crap, sorry, totally off topic but I just got your avatar. HAHAHAHA so awesome.

I dont get it.:confused: I gonna go drink some bleach now:hubba:

Latest posts

Back