Carjacker says "whats up?!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carjacker

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time poster. Finally decided to get off the sidelines and have my voice heard. Looking forward to sharing some knowledge and bringing some positive karma to everyone. Good green growing all!

- Carjacker

thanks man, welcome to MP, what strain you working with buddy?

Hey there Carjacker,
Welcome dude, I think that you would understand the part about peruse over the site rules since you have been skulking in, and out of the proverbial shadows here. Your help is welcome, and any advise is also welcome.
You know the wonderful folks here love pics, and are attracted to a good sense of humor, Bring it.
See ya in the funny papers, and again Welcome.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

headband said:
thanks man, welcome to MP, what strain you working with buddy?

I'm working with some Nirvana White Widow at the moment. After all the accolades its received here, I couldn't resist. Only my third grow (have also done Northern Lights and Leda Uno), so still learning.

I'll set up a grow journal for my current grow this weekend, they are 10 days into veg. Look forward to getting some feedback, catch you all there!

-Carjacker

Hey Car Jacker,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

whatup whatup. Look 4ward to seein the grow!!:watchplant:

:welcome: ...You will find a great deal of help here and some great people willing to lend a hand..looking forward to a GJ from you...keep it green and again...:welcome:

Latest posts

Back