Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh... you have no idea. Between trying to finish up some art projects and everything, it's been crazy for me. I'm in the process of taking on a new sponsor in Graysin Farms... check her out, great prices and says her Peanut Butter Breath is the real deal and can finish in less then 65 days... can't wait to see what 2 strains she sent... find out any day.

Graysin sent me 3 strains, all feminized seeds..
Peanut Butter and Caramel
Honey Roasted Peanuts
Peanut Butter Haze

I'm looking for someone who can start a seed or 2 of hers ASAP.. I'd like to test these thoroughly prior to bragging on her. Although the friend who recommended her sells his Sniper seeds via her site and states her Peanut Butter Breath strain in incredible and she stands for higher standards ... plus we may see my Miss PIggy being sold there next.. hehe
Graysin Farms Sponsor.jpg

Graysin sent me 3 strains, all feminized seeds..
Peanut Butter and Caramel
Honey Roasted Peanuts
Peanut Butter Haze

I'm looking for someone who can start a seed or 2 of hers ASAP.. I'd like to test these thoroughly prior to bragging on her. Although the friend who recommended her sells his Sniper seeds via her site and states her Peanut Butter Breath strain in incredible and she stands for higher standards ... plus we may see my Miss PIggy being sold there next.. hehe
View attachment 325649
I've been seeing a lot of strains with peanut butter or some kind of nut name of in the strain. Are getting those flavors in the flower

Few days short of a month old

Bubblegum
View attachment 325650

Cap Junky S1 Fem... no idea these were fems, so question is, do I cull the leaner?
View attachment 325651View attachment 325652

LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno
View attachment 325653

PePe Le Blue
View attachment 325654

Trashberry by Goat & Monkey
View attachment 325655

UBC Chemo x M39
View attachment 325656
Beautiful Carty. Cull the leaner she looks lossed. Good luck with Graysin Farms I know you'll do them justice. Happy growing. 🤗

I just started a Bubblegum auto. It's a candidate for some feminized auto Wedding Glue pollen another grower gave me. I hope it grows as well as Carty's, but sitting in MG soil, probably not...
Ah ah ah... guess what. So is this Bubblegum sitting in MG soil.. I added perlite to it though.. not to bad but very happy to have my Foxfarm Coco Loco back.. That mix sounds nice.. love me some autos...

I've been seeing a lot of strains with peanut butter or some kind of nut name of in the strain. Are getting those flavors in the flower
I've never grown anything PB related so this will be my first experience with it.. so obviously looking forward to when I can add them.. so stay tuned. lol
Beautiful Carty. Cull the leaner she looks lossed. Good luck with Graysin Farms I know you'll do them justice. Happy growing. 🤗
Look at the student giving the teach advice.. Ness I'm so proud of you and the grower your becoming.. you've taken advice from me and so many other great growers on here and made it your own.. and now giving me advice that I too agree with.. I should mail it to you for a clone... muwahahaha.
Hey, weren't you sending some love??
Some people are looking to keep smaller plants so this is a good example of how to keep smaller plants with good budage.
I surely is, especially if you go Indica dom. and if I did some LST early on and spread the plant out the buds would be twice this size. I used to do a single SCROG where I used a homemade round screen and guided all the budsites thru each hole... wow, I gotta get back to things like that. lol
those are perfect for people who i have seen grow inside of an empty computer tower!
Oh dude, I remember when those were all the rave, automated... speaker box grow boxes.. hehe. I think the automated PC towers were a grand..
Short but Phat 🥰
What you call me.. dat's mean, and waaaay to accurate... hahaha. thanks girl, I checked their dates and May 5th they'll be 60 days old.. probably go more like 70 by looks of things..
LOL! I was planning on trying that a dozen or so years ago then realized I could be busted for a tiny grow as easily as a tent grow.
ha ha ha.. right? My buddy got busted 7 years ago with 132 plants in an apartment.. the cops came a knocking, he refused to answer his door all day while talking to his attorney who told him to flush it all.. he sent his attorney a photo of his place and he said, dude, just open the door... He got 4yrs probation, the feds didn't feel like dealing with him and anything over 100 plants is federal back then, still probably.
So shit, I need to seriously up my #'s... hahaha.

Ah ah ah... guess what. So is this Bubblegum sitting in MG soil.. I added perlite to it though.. not to bad but very happy to have my Foxfarm Coco Loco back.. That mix sounds nice.. love me some autos...
This one is in MG and perlite as well, and it has been outside for the last 10 days, pretty much since it shed its helmet. It's twice the size of its sibling Blue Dream auto, so it will be the one getting the Wedding Cake pollen. They both have been in 1 gallon pots too long, but I won't have time until tomorrow morning to up pot them.

Just a bit of an update as the girls all show sex, some of the double potted plants get one culled out.. 2 were turned into clones and gifted away.. PePe Le Blue and the leaning Trashberry.

Bubblegum
Bubblegum a 1mo.jpg
Bubblegum b 1mo.jpg

Cap Junky Fem
Cap Junky b 1mo.jpg
Cap Junky a 1mo.jpg

LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno
LBL F2 a 1mo.jpg
LBL F2 b 1mo.jpg

PePe Le Blue... um, that's my laundry room door... LOL
PPLB a 1mo.jpg
PPLB b 1mo.jpg

UBC Chemo x M39 by GMO The brother can breed some plants now...
ubc chemo x M39 b 1mo.jpg

Trashberry by Goat & Monkey Seeds
Trashberry a 1mo.jpg

Just a bit of an update as the girls all show sex, some of the double potted plants get one culled out.. 2 were turned into clones and gifted away.. PePe Le Blue and the leaning Trashberry.

Bubblegum
View attachment 326401View attachment 326402

Cap Junky Fem
View attachment 326403View attachment 326404

LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno
View attachment 326405View attachment 326406

PePe Le Blue... um, that's my laundry room door... LOL
View attachment 326407View attachment 326408

UBC Chemo x M39 by GMO The brother can breed some plants now...
View attachment 326409

Trashberry by Goat & Monkey Seeds
View attachment 326410
Ooop. Beautiful plants and don't mean to get too off topic. I did not breed those. They are from H.A.T.T worldwide.

Ooop. Beautiful plants and don't mean to get too off topic. I did not breed those. They are from H.A.T.T worldwide.
H.A.T.T. does some nice work huh? but, didn't you make this batch of seeds using their genetics... so what would that be... S1 by HATT and F1 by you? Only reason I included you, thought you at least preserved the strain.. and please correct me if this is wrong.. gotta learn somehow.. haha
How we like our women
Right.. and after 35yrs she is still sooooo sexy..

H.A.T.T. does some nice work huh? but, didn't you make this batch of seeds using their genetics... so what would that be... S1 by HATT and F1 by you? Only reason I included you, thought you at least preserved the strain.. and please correct me if this is wrong.. gotta learn somehow.. haha

Right.. and after 35yrs she is still sooooo sexy..
Nope, not me. I don't make seeds. I preserve in mom, clone and tissue culture form.
Those seeds were purchased directly from HATT by me. The reason they have my name written on the pack is because I bought a huge order from him and he wrote my handle on each pack that was coming to me.

Latest posts

Back