Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been so long since I've rocked photo periods I'm getting some help from experienced tent growers...

One of my more successful friends removes everything at flipping to 12/12. where I did bottom 1/3rd of plant he takes it to more extremes and removes everything over halfway up.. his yields speak for themselves though so I'm listening...

Tonight I removed a bunch of lower larf buds and even some growing branches with little chance of bud production. hoping it's not to late into flowering and they will recover fast.....

Wow.. Mars guys better hurry huh. LoL

This light is great for me to test because with my broke self, it's at the top end of what I'd spend on a light.. and the new diodes seem to perform well.
My buddy BushDr runs one and loves it..

I will be doing one of my better threads, lots of photos along the way .
I'm leaning towards the Blue Angel strain.
The Hells Angels OG has peeked my interest..
Blue angel strain would be my pick!

I need to invest in some decent stakes.... its almost a must in smaller tents... and makes me wonder if I'd get better results running like 3 at a time of the same strain.. still learning this tent thang.. grrrrr.

The big surprise in this grow are 2 plants... PePe Le Blue (Skunk #! x Blue Cookies) is a beast as I like to say.. View attachment 328098

and the UBC Chemo x M39 is the next of these IMHO that truly stands out.
View attachment 328099

However, if you prefer that big ole cotton ball topped plant, here she is in G&M's Trashberry..View attachment 328100View attachment 328101

So here we are ... and here we go
Just curious, is that powdery mildew all over the fans?

Good eye GMO... That sir is what happens when you use a little to much Hydrogen Peroxide in attempt to kill a fungus gnat infestation.. within 2 days I had some cloudy spots on the leaf material. some strains affected worse then others.. Lesson learned, mosquito dunks in veg and stop purchasing soil and the farm feed store... back to HTG.

Bouncing back
mars hdro light kills.jpg

Good eye GMO... That sir is what happens when you use a little to much Hydrogen Peroxide in attempt to kill a fungus gnat infestation.. within 2 days I had some cloudy spots on the leaf material. some strains affected worse then others.. Lesson learned, mosquito dunks in veg and stop purchasing soil and the farm feed store... back to HTG.
I had to do the same. I used 12 percent but just sprayed the top of the soil a bit. I didn't think to spray the leaves for fungus gnat, I wonder if I got them or not now

Oh Carty.................................... You Slay Me
I make all the stupid mistakes so you don't have tooooooooooo... hahaha.

yeah, used way to much.. infestation. Never buying soil at a farm feed store again.. just full of eggs.. time to make the drive south.. Besdies, I love Roots Organics soils...

I've also been watching a lot of youtube videos and getting help from a friend who kills it in his small tent..
and it is the tent that is making it so challenging for me, always had a large closet to grow in...

The style of grow I'll be using next is closer to a Lollipop method.. by removing all the growth of the bottom half, not 1/3rd like before, and removing every branch instead of keeping a few like before.
He winds up with the top half of his plants all bud, no larf crap, just weight, just buds.

My next grow will be all Graysin Farms and her Peanut Butter crosses.. And since these are feminized seeds I'll probably just start 6 and keep the best 4, unless this trimming method allows me to run all 6...

Peanut Butter Haze, Peanut Butter and Caramel...

Pothead Carty strikes again.... LMAO.

Even though the damn plants have labels, I still mixed 2 of them up by calling the UBC Chemo x M39 the PePe Le Blue strain... grrrrr. for that I apologize, and yes, I am going to blame it all on shrooms. makes me stupid, clumsy and forgetful.. as in I've misplaced a 10gr bag of it... that I promised out, what really upsets me..

And, here is UBC Chemo x M39
UBC x M39 b (3).jpg
UBC x M39 (3).jpg

Oh, I won this poster by being voted onto it...
PePe Le Blue (2).jpg

Trashberry is plumping up
Trashbrry (2).jpg
Trashbrry b (2).jpg
Trashbrry c (2).jpg

And my LBL F2 lemon tree pheno... she is known for putting on weight very late... here she is along with the others at day 30 from showing sex.
LBL lt d (2).jpg
LBL lt c (2).jpg
LBL lt a (2).jpg
LBL lt b (2).jpg

PePe Le Blue

Time for an update....
Embarrassing to admit this one: Fighting an infestation of fungus gnats from buying soil at a farmers feed store.. only soils stored inside from now on.. grrr.. anyway. I read hydrogen peroxide kills them dead.
Well, I guess I overused the crap out of it and within a few days, I had powdery mildew on the PePe Le Blue.
Few days later it was really bad on her, she responded to it the worst and had to come down.. tossed it.
The others got a rinsing, plucked a few leaf's with damage to them.. Last night the Trashberry come down a little early in fear of damaging her..
The 2 that held up to it the best... UBC Chemo x M39 and my Lemon Tree pheno F2 of LBL by Loran.

LBL LT pheno
LBL Lemon Tree pheno f2.jpg

Gotta love my little fan I use to keep the roots oxygenated... HEHE.

Here is just the main stem bent over, love to see the buds reaching upward. sexed on the 14th of April..
long ways to go yet and she puts her weight on very late..
LBL main stem bent over.jpg

UBC Chemo x M39 by H.A.T.T. Seeds
UBC x M39 by H.A.T.T. seeds.jpg
2 girls finishing up.jpg

And the winner of this grow for me is a strain by H.A.T.T. Seeds gifted to me by GMO

UBC CHEMO x M39
D50c (2).jpg
D50b (2).jpg
D50d (2).jpg
D50a (2).jpg

I figure she has another 10 days or so.... maybe 2wks.

Up next is strains from a few new Sponsors.
Peanut Butter Haze Fem by Graysin Farms 2 seeds
Obamanator Cup Winner 2011 feminized seed
Pineapple Express x Underdawg Diesel by Mr H. reg seed

Autos
Purple Lot Lizard feminized by Sniper Seeds
Fugue State x Pink Panama fem by Mephisto
Auto #6 fem ? lol

Time to start something new... my first grow of a Peanut Butter Strain..

Finances dictated my soil purchase this time around... found some nice MG on sale at Sam's Club for $9 for 4qrts. big bag of soil. I add perlite to this mix and this time around some DT and new Myko mix.
$12 for this large bag is too good.jpg
MG soil  this run.jpg
DT Earth food grade.jpg
Trying new Mycko.jpg

Be planting these tomorrow night as my Birthday grow... I'm now 60 folks..

Latest posts

Back