Cedar in grow cabinet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenDover

Reaction score
Does anyone know if cedar would be good to use in a grow cabinet?

I know that it is a great natural way to keep bugs away, but I wasn't sure if it would bother the plants, too.

Anyone know?

Yo Ho BenDover,

Cedar lining in a closet will not harm your babies, and as a matter of fact the cedar works great at keeping lots of different insects at bay. The concern is with cedar in a mulch mixed into the soil, or layed out on top of soil.
Used as a mulch it will hinder growth, and it has been said that used in a soil mulch mix it can hinder nitrogen uptake.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i dont know bendover, but have you seen the rest of my family?

like wheres Haywood JabloMi??
Or how about Jenna Tall ??? what happend to her?

or even Good ol Harry Balzonya.

I saw D1ck Fitzwell the other day, hes lookin healthy.

well Ben Dover , let me know if you see any one?

Thanks, Kahuna! I have some cedar closet liner planks that I will put to good use. :)

I hung out with Haywood last night. Him, Michael Hunt, Richard Gozinya, and I played some snooker. Should I tell them where to find ya? :rofl:

Yeah,
And at the same time you will increase the resale value of the home. Cedar lined closets are not without value.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I've been using a cedar lined closet as my veg room for a couple of years now with no negative results...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back