cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joellovesweed

bud lover
Reaction score
ok i needa ask somthing when u go to the store do the cfl actually say compact florecent on them or not? cuz just lookin at them none actually said it some just said energy saver or whatever so does it actually state if its a cfl or not? are they all cfl's?

it might say it it might not. but if it isnt in a long fluorescent tube, it is compact.:D

they are all compact fluorescent- its just a matter of finding the ones that will do the most for your girlies

When compact flourescents came out, they were called compact because they took much less space than the strait tube flo's and could be used in a much smaller fixture.

If it's a strait tube, it's not a cfl. The compacts all have more compact shapes like circles, double circles, multiple loops or single loops.

So, if it is, then it must look like it? Or is it is and lookin like it? Wait, it's lookin like is. No, no, it's

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: No, no, it's not is. It's something, but not is. Ok, you guys are killin me.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ob1kinsmokey, you've hurt me!:D

Hey dude, they have these little tiny STRAIT flo's. High intencity and stuff. It's strait, but not an non-compact. Splain that!

It's strait, it's a compact, its, it's, it's....

SUPER BULB!

Ok, I think I have to get out more often...

I'm toasted. I've been bongin it for, like, 3 hours.

My arms are tired.

haha fer sure joel.

stoney, your reason for confusion only leaves me sopping at the mouth. i wish i had 3 hours of ripping time today. haha- next time let me hit that, and maybe we will both be able to make some sense of this fluoro delima.

you say its not is, but yet when it isnt it, its it, and it looks like it. so it must be it....or maybe it just isnt it- so im confused. oh hold me :baby:
:rofl:haha

i dont know about the straight ones. perhaps a compact, non-compact slim fluoroscent.....

hell if i know. i know my wife is staring me down so i gotta get the hell outa here before i loose a hand, and dont have the means to shell money outa ma pocket for her. - (as she hits me and rapes my wallet)

good luck with the sorness...put a heat pack on that pull carb arm... you dont want that hand going non-op...thats just a waste :p

take it easy guys

Stoney Bud said:
ob1kinsmokey, you've hurt me!:D

Hey dude, they have these little tiny STRAIT flo's. High intencity and stuff. It's strait, but not an non-compact. Splain that!

It's strait, it's a compact, its, it's, it's....

SUPER BULB!

Ok, I think I have to get out more often...

I'm toasted. I've been bongin it for, like, 3 hours.

My arms are tired.

I'd bet you have been... u $#!*ed me up after I read that. =)

Latest posts

Back