cheap lights..but lot lot of lumens speak it up here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
T5 Floras rock from start to finish.:hubba:

a single color of spectrum of T5 floras light all the way?

even though they don't product enough heats/pressure for budding? I would like to yield pretty good buds I have seen my friends trying out too much of cfls for budding it doesn't works at least he got hydros lol.. ;)

its part of cannabis's genes with their feeling with light spectrum as when they feel like they are in spring, summer, then fall season.. gotta be smart about that.. :eek: here you go (a spliff joint) thanks... hit me up..

bump... I'm thinkin of put in small contains with moisture soils, along with drip system in the rubbermaid along with 6 to 8 of auto headlight bulbs each has 4k of lumen color blue spectrum.. on the lid of rubber maid.. less power to run it too.. have anyone done it?

easy to transportable when needed u know?

papabeach1 said:
bump... I'm thinkin of put in small contains with moisture soils, along with drip system in the rubbermaid along with 6 to 8 of auto headlight bulbs each has 4k of lumen color blue spectrum.. on the lid of rubber maid.. less power to run it too.. have anyone done it?

easy to transportable when needed u know?

Just post pics of it, hell papa do a journal, "Papa's portable grow box."

Should be good ;)

Car headlamps are halogen not so good or xenon also not so good.

captain1 said:
stick with lights with the correct spectrum.

This is Papa... hes got his own special way of doing things.

Well Papa .. (stops, thinks. Have to use Papa English or he won't follow this) :rolleyes:
ermm . . . car PROJECTOR headlights . . HID lamps use they of. But expensive too much, they are, also volts, 12, so needed large power supply unit . . bulky . . expensive . . hot . . ordinary car headlights not better than standard household bulb. :confused2: Comprehensible is? Now a message for the ordinary members have to leave will I. :joint:

led high output headlights

not xeon and HID those high output led headlights has strong blue spectrum lights.. i ll put it together and wish me good luck..

Papa I use a mix of 4 6500K and 2 3000K for Flowering, and all 6500K if Vegging only. My budds are very nice. Some here have seen my grows with T5s from start to finish. I had buds as big as beer bottles and very tight.:hubba:

WeedHopper said:
Papa I use a mix of 4 6500K and 2 3000K for Flowering, and all 6500K if Vegging only. My budds are very nice. Some here have seen my grows with T5s from start to finish. I had buds as big as beer bottles and very tight.:hubba:

I checked your profile... I only see 3 maybe u deleted your grow journal? maybe I'm on wrong link? I don't see any your grows

I do like T5 4000k and 65000k but you know the pro and cons having the T5 mount under the lid of rubbermaid u know what im saying? any good suggestions I thought of leds

u know? :eek:

papabeach1 said:
I checked your profile... I only see 3 maybe u deleted your grow journal? maybe I'm on wrong link? I don't see any your grows

I do like T5 4000k and 65000k but you know the pro and cons having the T5 mount under the lid of rubbermaid u know what im saying? any good suggestions I thought of leds

u know? :eek:
My handle was Cowboybusky. I had several grows I deleted.Ask Hick or some of the other mods.:hubba:
Im not understaning why you would mount the light under the lid. Sorry.:confused:

WeedHopper said:
My handle was Cowboybusky. I had several grows I deleted.Ask Hick or some of the other mods.:hubba:
Im not understaning why you would mount the light under the lid. Sorry.:confused:

i think papas useing 2 rubbermaid containers w/ openings mated together. thus making a grow box. good 2c ya around cowboy. take it easy

HippyInEngland said:
This sounds sooooo not like Papa.

:peace:

HIE why you say this? his user profile & avi are just as i remember. grammar seems a lil off though. :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
So do I when its Papa.

oh, thats totally PAPA...he's the only one that speaks sign language..llololol

HippyInEngland said:
This sounds sooooo not like Papa.

Portable grow box using car headlights..... thats Papa.

I lost PAPA . Dont know of any head lights that are led . Show plez . LEDs dont trvel far enough to be a head lamp as so I thought.

docfishwrinkle said:
i think papas useing 2 rubbermaid containers w/ openings mated together. thus making a grow box. good 2c ya around cowboy. take it easy
Good ta see ya too.
Papa,,yur a crasy man. Car Headlights:rolleyes: THats the "Deer In The Headlights" yur thinking about,,not Weed.:D

believe me I'm still looking for right kind of led headlights lol.. I got a tent that is 4x4x8 not bad sizes for these lumen.. lol

Latest posts

Back