Check out what my girl got for me today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE!!
You could always just mount a lamp shade to the top instead of stashing it!! LOL
I tried one once but there was another person in the group that su[ked harder that me and they practically stole my hit. Thats cool though, I'm not into the group thing anyway.
Enjoy!!:bong:
Prof.

Sweet! I'm a big hooka fan.;)

Be careful with them hot coals. I've dropped a couple and burned my carpet.:eek:

lol ya i've had a mini hookah... had some carpet burns. I just put corks in the other tubes when I want to smoke alone.

On the down side, I tried it for the first time tonight, there's a giant air leak in it.. kinda pissed about that, but nothing a little duck tape couldn't fix haha.

iv been married 31 years and never got any thing that pretty ever.:mad: i use to stop by pub every night after work,it always made her mad as all get out.she just could not figuer out.you want me home for supper all you have to do is set table with knife,fork,spoon and nug.:D i would never be late again.:aok:
i can handle anything but temptation

Yah my girl is good at gifts too ;) good stuff man, you cant show us all that without offerin us a tube each

the_riz said:
Yah my girl is good at gifts too ;) good stuff man, you cant show us all that without offerin us a tube each

lol there's 4 of em, riz, pull up a seat

i was fortunate enough to find this on my doorstep.

of course i had to put it together! gunna have to talk to her about that.....

i found a note inside saying she bought one for her too but it was backordered.

pleasant surprise i must say. Or is she tryin to tell me something???

630scholar.jpg

630scholar2.jpg

Wow, and i thought it was just the supple leather LOL

Maybe it was subconsious......thats funny Professor

actually that was the first thing i did after assembly. If i would have smoked prior to putting it together i would have not have finished before dark LOL

Smoked, grabbed a ball and bat, kite(which was a pain in the arse), called the kids to lead me to the community depository..... they call a "park", and we were on our way.

Man, my kids couldn't believe their eyes when i opened it.....they were like woooooow.......are you actually going to ride around with us????

oh yeah....this is what lifes about!

Latest posts

Back