Check these out..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
These are from bagseed... a little over two weeks old now. They were germinated in Jiffy pellets and transplanted into quality organic soil with 'organic nutrients' I gave them a 1/2 strength 'taste' of SuperThrive with there watering two days ago, some look better than others..but it's only bagseed and I had some extra space...but they don't look so good.
Ive never used SuperThrive before.. Maybe it'll help...:rolleyes:
If they turn out I'll add them to my journal...

What do you think?

bagseedWk3.jpg

bagseed2wk3.jpg

Whats up with the yellow TURKEYNECK? Have you checked your PH?

Ph is good, This morning I noticed they were pretty droopy, so I gave them plenty of plain water, Im using 4'' pots for now. I'll post all the info on that soil later on today.

ps: Top 'O the mornin' to ya brotha'.:D

Okay This may need to be moved to the sick plants forum....
The PH is between 6.2 and 6.5...I'll post pics tommorow,
Whats the best way to raise the ph levels?

Were they all yellow like that before you gave them Superthrive? The guy at my hydro store told me to stay away from Superthrive and he sells the stuff.

theyorker said:
Were they all yellow like that before you gave them Superthrive? The guy at my hydro store told me to stay away from Superthrive and he sells the stuff.
Yeah they werent this bad though. Ive heard good and bad things about the S.T......Ph is definetly low though.:mad:

I put in a capfull in my water jug everytime I refill. Ive got nothing but good things to say about Superthrive. Cant see the Superthrive turning the plants yellow.:)

Later:cool:

Well the growth of the plants looks great even with a little yellow. Hope you figure out what the culprit is soon.

how far away are your lights? Mine are going on about two weeks now and they are short and bushy. Like really bushy. Yours are tall and only about half as bushy as mine. Maybe a strain difference or something.

theyorker said:
Well the growth of the plants looks great even with a little yellow. Hope you figure out what the culprit is soon.
And they are still growing...just yellow. I'll post pics later.

They look like some may be indica dominant. I've ruined some indica's before with not enough "N". They turned male on me. :cry: .

Anyway my leaves were not as yellow as yours and it seems to have been from not enough "N" which also affected sex. This grow I started feeding with 1mil of Advanced Neuts. sensi grow a&b after the first set of true leaves and they seem to be doing better this time around.

Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back