Cheer up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Got Rotties, got Currs, got Blue-Tick coon hounds, got pansies. Wait, what--pansies? Holland's best, right here.

P1010003.JPG

P1010005.JPG

I LOVE pansies, one of my favorites. Beautiful!!!

And your pretty pics did indeed cheer me up. :D Thanks.

Beautiful pictures Pencil :)

We see in one spectrum, others see in others.

:peace:

2 2 Pencil1.JPG

2 2 Pencil2.JPG

I'm looking through the rose colored glasses of an early spring here after a nasty winter. Never did pansies/violas/johnnyJumpUps in FL before but they love it. Did 'em in GA years ago. They become perrenial then aggressively perrenial. If you chop a tree, build a low timber/lumber wall around stump, add used dirt (from other threads) to cover stump, add pansies. A year, maybe 2, Mr. Stump is gravy and your pansies are going nutz. Yeah, I love them too.

Thanks for the pics! Wish the sun would come out a bit more often.

I love my pansy ring around my tree. It's not a perennial here but it lasts way into the first frost. Worth the effort.

The trichs aren't ready yet. Don't be fooled by the bright colors. You have 2 more weeks to go.lol

420benny said:
The trichs aren't ready yet. Don't be fooled by the bright colors. You have 2 more weeks to go.lol

:rofl:

Maybe I should roll a couple up, see what happens. Actually, pansies are edible.

Latest posts

Back