Clone Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentenced

Reaction score
Hello

is 2 mini twist 13W/827 warm white - 220-240v-E27

working on 18/6 good enoug for a small clone area??

for sure.. when your cloning you dont really need so much ambient light as apose to humidity... if you can have it a lil warmer on the bottom, good humidity and a couple 13w cfls will do just fine to root them..
IMHO.. but im also a noobe..
LH

edit. what size of area are we talking about?

thanks alot for your answer

im growing at a small room

is my plant is strached???

תמונה0015.jpg

תמונה0016.jpg

תמונה0017.jpg

with cfl's you can place your lights within inches to reduce stretch.

so why not just put it in the the 400w lamp from the beginning?

and put the 400w lamp very close to the plant

Its to hot for a seedling to have a 400 to close and if it's to far away it will still stretch ! Yet a cfl doe'snt put out heat you can put 1 of your cfl's right above your plant it would serve a better purpose like pcduck has said 1-2 inches above it ! Take care !

A plant that size does not need 400 watts. It would just be a waste to use that much light on one little seedling. Like Purplephazes said, get those lights right on top of that plant. It is stretched already.

Thank you very much you guys for the importand info!

i wonder tho what will happand when my clones will be a bit bigger? is thos 2 lights could do the trick?

Ps

is there somthing i could do now that the plant got sterached?

or just give it alot of light and wait for the best?

help trying the mom thing and was doing the lst thing to try and promote branching broke the whole top out of my white widow i have topped plants before but this was far enough down to expose the hole in the stem do i need to do anything to seal it up or will it heal if anyone has run into this please tell me your experience thanks

Sentenced said:
Thank you very much you guys for the importand info!

i wonder tho what will happand when my clones will be a bit bigger? is thos 2 lights could do the trick?

Ps

is there somthing i could do now that the plant got sterached?

or just give it alot of light and wait for the best?
I think we may have had this conversation before in your other thread ! Oh well here we grow ..you can repot the plant into a deeper pot and bury the stalk up to the first set of real leaves... not the cotylene leaves (water leaves )..bury upto the leaves that are looking like MJ leaves ! Good luck !

stillsmokin43 said:
help trying the mom thing and was doing the lst thing to try and promote branching broke the whole top out of my white widow i have topped plants before but this was far enough down to expose the hole in the stem do i need to do anything to seal it up or will it heal if anyone has run into this please tell me your experience thanks
Hello stillsmokin you should post this problem in the sick plant arena you'll gain a lot more help that way ! This thread was kinda started by sentenced ! Peace and good luck ! If its still alive 12 hrs later LOL !

maineharvest said:
A plant that size does not need 400 watts. It would just be a waste to use that much light on one little seedling. Like Purplephazes said, get those lights right on top of that plant. It is stretched already.

I disagree with this statement from experience, I'll get a seedling under a 400w light very soon after it pops.

Truck load more lumen output from the Sun and they can go straight under that.

The main issue is heat and lack of sufficient hydration. Flood and drain with very low strength of no nutes get's her cranking.

i know most of the times when you start from seed and put in under 400w it can get streached very easiliy

Sentenced said:
i know most of the times when you start from seed and put in under 400w it can get streached very easiliy

depends how far the light is placed atop the plant.

well it cant be that close to the plant cuz of heat and the amount of light 400w prduce

Latest posts

Back