Clones are yellowing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I agree she is hungry! IMO, a ppm of 550 is not enough food. What exactly are you feeding her? I am also with 4U on the pH--it is too high. I like to let my run from about 5.3 or 5.5 to 6.0 or so. She seems to be getting some stretch to her too. How much light is she getting and how far away is it?

She gets gh3part, she just got put in a bucket she was given to me as a bare cube. Light is an 8 bulb 4 ft t5 about 6-8 inches over her. She just got in my hands a week ago. BTW they are four different pics of the same breed, four diff girls all have the same issue.

Here is A IDEA for you go to walmart or some toy store and buy marbles place them under the cubes or rocks something ????
looking at your plant leafs show's me signs of sulfur, iron deficiencies ????
check the for the percentages in your plant food. Plants at that stage or that size should be in the 800's

DrFever said:
Here is A IDEA for you go to walmart or some toy store and buy marbles place them under the cubes or rocks something ????
looking at your plant leafs show's me signs of sulfur, iron deficiencies ????
check the for the percentages in your plant food. Plants at that stage or that size should be in the 800's

If i raise the cube the top of the cube will be exposed to light and then all kinds of funkyness will start happening. I am in the middle of lowering the Ph and bumping up the ppm. Thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back