Cloning for sex...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swalke1888

Reaction score
Ive read several posts where people have taken clones and sexed them before they rooted...does this work???

ah it takes alittle longer more like two weeks, or mine do anyway. the hardest part of cloning is waiting. jmo

I came running in like a Horney little Rabbit too..lol..Patients is the key to cloning my friend..But if you want to detirmine sex.. just put the clipping in water under 12/12 then clone only females..hope this helps KEEP M GREEN

when you clone, know exactly what your cloning from. If you clone a fem, you get fem babies.

swalke1888 said:
Ive read several posts where people have taken clones and sexed them before they rooted...does this work???

Definetly works, by the time the clone roots its showing its sex, just take the cutting and root it with 12/12.

swalke1888 said:

Definetly works, by the time the clone roots its showing its sex, just take the cutting and root it with 12/12.

how much stress would it cause to put back into veg? or what are the chances of hermie?

Latest posts

Back