cloning room/ mother plant problems - newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyfits

Reaction score
I have set my closet up to be a cloning room. It is not very large, maybe 3' x 4'. Florescent lights. I put in the clones and placed some seran wrap over the top of the container to keep it humid in there. The proplem is, the mother plant got all messed up. I guess the whole closet got too humid and the leaves started curling up and dying. There is only about 1/2 of her left. The remaining leaves seem a bit dry and she is droopy even though there is enough water. I took the clones out because they did not root anyway. What can I do to help her heal?

Is it ok to have the mother plant in the same room with the clones? I have just purchased the EZ cloning system. If so are there any precautions I need to take to make sure both clones and mom stay healthy? Thanks.

ya, get a thermometer...

maybe shes getting too hot, usually my problem...

should be fine with the clones.

same thing happened to my plant. trim all the dead **** off and hope for the best. heat shouldnt be an issue with flo lights. you can keep mothers and clones together..thats the idea right! got any pics?

Latest posts

Back