Closet Cultivator, by Ed Rosenthal !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own this book also and have read it many times. I also have the cannabis grow bible by greg green, and marijuana botany by robert connell clarke and marijuana horticulture the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible by jorge cervantes. I love reading to like you couldnt tell,eh. I enjoy reading them over n over again and every tiime I do I learn something new that I missed the last time. Good choice in reading material tho, ED ROSENTHAL is very well educated in the art of growing.

hazewarrior said:
I found this link to a book I read years ago. It showed me the ropes with indoor growing. It is in PDF Format and is free?

It is called: CLOSET CULTIVATOR, BY ED ROSENTHAL.

Has anyone else read this? I love reading book on growing!!

haze...

Thanks for the link, Haze. Looks interesting, indeed!

:D

I own this book also and have read it many times. I also have the cannabis grow bible by greg green, and marijuana botany by robert connell clarke and marijuana horticulture the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible by jorge cervantes. I love reading to like you couldnt tell,eh. I enjoy reading them over n over again and every tiime I do I learn something new that I missed the last time. Good choice in reading material tho, ED ROSENTHAL is very well educated in the art of growing.

I always wanted to get in to MJ botany. I've read a few other books as well but this one was the first one I ever read. I agree Ed Rosenthal knows his stuff. His name and Dr. Todd I remember from back in the day.

Did anyone know..... when Dr. Todd was arrested in Beverly Hills for growing in his mansion, Woody Haralson put up his bail!!! Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Did anyone know..... when Dr. Todd was arrested in Beverly Hills for growing in his mansion, Woody Haralson put up his bail!!! Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

I fond this link with Todd McCormick and Woody Harleson. Quite interesting if you ask me.

How to Grow
Medical Marijuana
by Todd McCormick

Todd McCormick
may spend
the rest of his life in prison
for researching this book​
On July 29, 1997, Todd McCormick was
arrested by the DEA for growing (“manufacturing”)
medical marijuana in his own
home, in California, after the passage of
Proposition 215 that specifically permitted
medical marijuana “cultivation.”
McCormick faces a ten-year mandatory
minimum sentence (possibly life) and a
$4,000,000 fine.​
Bail was set at an outrageous $500,000. (Murder
suspects are released on $50,000 bonds all the
time). Todd’s friend, Woody Harrelson, rode to
the rescue just like a movie hero and put up the
money to bail Todd out. Way to go, Woody.

Woody & Todd.jpg

Hey Haze......

Sat down and read that whole x-script of that episode. Was funny. Woody Harrelson is great. Love that guy - he's one of us.

Yeah, me too. I started to read it and couldn't stop. I think I'm going to post it in the medical section as well. I liked the letter from G. Washington at the end.

“I thank you as well for the Seeds as for the Pamphlets
which you had the goodness to send me. The artificial
preparation of Hemp, from Silesia, is really a curiosity;
and I shall think myself much favored in the continuance
of your corrispondence [sic].”May 26, 1794​
—President George Washington.​

GW Letter.jpg

Latest posts

Back