Co ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivaOne

Reaction score
Going to be relocating to CO. Wondering if out of State ID's are legal for RecUseMJ, or should I get licence asap. Trying to set evrything up for a smooth move and save some cash...

Dont know but good luck yur trail travelin pilgrem make it safe I reckon I hope ya do ;)

BWD

dont need MMJ card for rec ..but not sure where you can buy it...same as Washington....If was me..I would get Colorado MMJ proof...should be easy...give it a day or so..I believe Darkhorse is in Colorado and would know even better...im in Seattle But try and fallow colo..as its my Home State..I also want to welcome you to the passion,,,hope your move dont keep ya away from sharing..take care and be safe
:48:

not real sure if your asking about using it or buying it but anyone can smoke it as long as they are in colorado (of course) and im not entirely sure about buying it from a dispensary ive never asked about out of state people but i will try to figure that out for you probably wouldn't hurt to get a new license as soon as possible though, only takes like a week to get one just got mine renewed since i just turned 21

I was actually asking about both. We will have freinds helping us move, and want to make sure that they are safe too. I was wondering about the Dispensaries. Thanks for the help!

yeah as I understand it, its legal to carry, and legal to smoke, (but not yet legal to buy) but if you want to purchase from a dispensary, you have to get a CO state card...
I lived in Cali, and was licensed and went into a WA dispensary (before legalization) and they said that the cards/ recs' are not inter-state
hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back