co2 boost ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Hello SkunkPatronus :)

Would you like to walk to my greenhouse?

I have something growing and would like to show you it.

:peace:

I don't know... did ya bring a tool bag, i have three kids already :)

I agree with Dr. Pyro. This is not the only thread where he got nasty when he did not get the answer he wanted. I hope a few days cools him off...

I usually just seperate myself from the forum's when I am hot and bothered. Seems to work out well for me. It's like my own little suspension. lol

well I was going to help the guy out, and let him know that I know someone who purchased the CO2 boost, and imo it is no different than yeast and sugar in a fancy bucket. btw Hippy in England I've been up all night going through old "sick plant" posts, trying to find a picture that matches my problem (I read like 800 lol) And being new hear I did not realize how knowledgable you are, until going through all that info. So I can see how the guy flew off the handle not knowing you or your rep. But as a new guy I think I would think out what I;m going to say before I post it just in case I may offend someone, that should be common sense, which obviosely some members do lack. After being here for a couple weeks and reading old posts it's not hard to figure out who the "real" growers are. And I for one appriciate all the free advice thanks to all of ya! (I'm not trying to oil any tools either! Just appriciate the help)

LF

We are all here for 1 reason, to learn.

If we have the abilty to pass solutions to other peoples problems, then that is a bonus.

Take no notice of numbers you see under someones screen name, instead use your eyes to see good or bad info passed, you will soon learn who is happy to give correct info or they go and research it for you :)

All in all I would say 90% you read here is correct, the other 10% soon gets corrected by other members when they see something wrong :aok:

HippyInEngland said:
LF

We are all here for 1 reason, to learn.

If we have the abilty to pass solutions to other peoples problems, then that is a bonus.

Take no notice of numbers you see under someones screen name, instead use your eyes to see good or bad info passed, you will soon learn who is happy to give correct info or they go and research it for you :)

All in all I would say 90% you read here is correct, the other 10% soon gets corrected by other members when they see something wrong :aok:

perfectly stated, HIE!

legalize_freedom said:
... And being new hear I did not realize how knowledgable you are, until going through all that info. So I can see how the guy flew off the handle not knowing you or your rep. But as a new guy I think I would think out what I;m going to say before I post it just in case I may offend someone, that should be common sense, which obviosely some members do lack. After being here for a couple weeks and reading old posts it's not hard to figure out who the "real" growers are....

I don't know how anyone could miss this...

It tells a lot about a poster. This is HIE's info 9334 posts, thanked 15022 times...that pretty much says it all. Thanks HIE for all you contribute!

:48:

hey third...i use boost buckets, i wasn't that impressed for what it's worth

Latest posts

Back