colas got eaten

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnastyblunts

Reaction score
I just sexed my plant and found out its a female, but i checked on it today and saw that something nibbled off the tips of 3 of my 5 colas. I was just wondering what will happen? Will it just be like a topping effect and will two more colas sprout out? Am i completely******?

Please read the forum rules pertaining to cursing.

jnastyblunts said:
I just sexed my plant and found out its a female, but i checked on it today and saw that something nibbled off the tips of 3 of my 5 colas. I was just wondering what will happen? Will it just be like a topping effect and will two more colas sprout out? Am i completely fucked?

they might grow 2 new colas...if you're lucky. just nurtue them back to health and you'll be fine.

Hey there jnastyblunts,
OUCH, plants getting chowed on is never good, hope you find that critter and quick. Listen my friend another bit of something for you to do is take a few moments and look at the site rules. Read them over so you know where everything stands. Example is, no foul language !!! besides the fact that it never does sound cool, all of us are supposed to be mature enough that we don't offend others. So yeah check it over. Also please allow me to say welcome to ya. You will love it here at this site as we got a ton of smart folks here that love to help, we also really like to see a pic and to follow your grow. If you can, spark one and go peruse the forums. You will find topics covering almost any eventuality.

Do you have any idea what got your babies ? Hey do bugs get stoned ? I wonder what a grasshopper would do stoned Ha-Ha
As for your grow my friend just nurture by carefully trimming away whatever you find damaged, so your baby isn't straining trying to grow and heal at the same time. Keep everything status quo untill you feel satisfied. Simple

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey do bugs get stoned ? I wonder what a grasshopper would do stoned Ha-Ha

Dude are u ripped 24/7? i think a deer got to my plant, im tryin to get a motion sensor device to scare them away if they try to come back. if anyones had this happen to them like a month before budding give me some tips/facts.

oh and sorry for my naughty language there sir

yep,, this has definatly happened to me, people say human hair,moth balls, urinenate,fencing,,, beleive me i tried them all the best and only solution i came up with was a couple raggs soaked in gas,, i just put some gas in a margerine contaner and put a rag in their and poked a couple holes in the top, and do it with a couple of them,, and it could also be squirrels,, this is not a joke i have a buddy that has seen squirrls eating one of his plants, he would not lie about such a thing and he solved his problem with a bird feeder the squirrels were mor into figuring out a way of gettin on and off of a bird feeder hanging in a tree,,anyway try out the fuel if you dont want to spend money on fencing,, this human hair thing didnt work for me, it might have for others but not me.

thanks buddy:hubba: . hope u have some happy grows in the future.

Latest posts

Back