color of weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
after the harvest what determins if the weed will turn brown or stay green?

after the harvest what determins if the weed will turn brown or stay green?

it depends on on one stores their cannabis

put the cannabis in a quart glass jar and leave it outside in the sun and it will turn brown

put the cannabis in a seal a meal and store it in the freezer and it will stay green

next question

I do store my weed in jars. but I keep the jars in a dark cool place. and it doesn't always turn brown. the banana kush turned brown before I harvested. the white widow stayed green but usually turns brown. sour D stayed green. all treated the same.

Hang till dry enough to put in jars. Put in jars In cool dry dark place, burp jars to stop mold, smoke weed no matter what fking color it is. 😁

As an aside, I have always wondered about the 70's Columbian Gold. Especially plentiful around 1976. Smelled of hash, a little chocolate
hints. Delicious. It usually had seeds, (which were always kept whether you grew or not) was likely 60 % humidity or so, had that pliability to it.

Color was about that of cigarette tobacco.

How in the wide world of sports was this cure performed? would love to replicate that color/texture.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back