Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made myself some bubble hash today.. So much effort such a small amount.. I think there is about 3 grams dry.. Hopefully it will produce one heck of a smoke. It is so nice that my room is not smelling anymore :D

KK - try the materialist.. Here in DK we have something called Matas and they sell stuff like makeup, creams, cleaning supplies and so on.. I'm sure you've got something similar in Sweden.

Hizluckygem - Welcome.. Nice plant!

Enjoy the photos

Harvest 5.jpg

Harvest 6.jpg

Harvest 7.jpg

Ok.. so is this thread dead now? what is up with my man KK and my man Chef? Show me how your plants are coming along.

It's worse than ever. I only watered once yesterday, right after lights on. This morning i forgot to put on the fan. When i came home late this afternoon, she was VERY thirsty. But i'm sure it's ok, she'll be perky tomorrow. Which will be day 56 of 12/12. Getting close!

Here ya go guy's big budding mai li! In her 1234345648478 day of flower!:eek: She's still got a bit to go but she's showing me something new every two day's. The 3 main cola shots are the twins folled by mai li herself. Enjoy.

DSCI0738.JPG

DSCI0739.JPG

DSCI0740.JPG

DSCI0741.JPG

DSCI0742.JPG

DSCI0743.JPG

DSCI0744.JPG

DSCI0745.JPG

DSCI0746.JPG

^ man those things stretched like crazy... you dont have a whole lot of lumens on some big *** plants. it looks like you still have opposite nodes at almost 2 feet high. im curious how the bud turns out!

This is what you get when you don't put in 100% and then try to make up fer it. Hopefully she'll be done...oh...let's say.........2020!

How dense are the buds chef? Does she have any weight to her at all? She will take sooo long OMG.. I wouldn't have the patience :D

the chef, thanks for the update on the tall slender one! She is a beauty :) I must admit though that I would have a hard time waiting the 124 weeks for it to ripen :D

Hey Chef, looking good! I think people will be quite impressed of mai li, a thai plant grown under cfl's is not an easy thing to pull off, but you did. Or do i should add.

I'm sad to say that i don't think my girl will make it to 11 weeks. The buds are starting to look bad aswel as the leafes. It could be heatstress from yesterday though. But i think i will have to chop in a week or so. Took a samplebud, will let you know how it is once i smoked it. She's 56 days of 12/12 and trichs are clear/cloudy. Not perfect, but i'm sure it will be ok at least.

Risky my bud! If you notice i had to put up more string, She was leaned way over when the lights came on the other day. Top heavy! Hehehe, warfish....124 weeks....you think she'll be ready by then!? Lets hope. Hey keb, sorry to hear about your lady. What do the trich's show? The thing that helps is i got other plants going so i can basically forget about her. I do miss my bathroom, the wifey is gonna wan't her's back now.

Chef: I was not sure why you had started LST now :p ok I didn't see them at first.. But it is just to hard to determine the size of the buds from the picture.. The fact that she is sooo tall makes her look really skinny. I hope you will get at least fitty from her alone.. And 25 of each of the clones.. Then we will see the happy face from you.

KK - Sorry to hear about the SSH.. Sounds really weird with heat stress? I mean it is freezing and snowing here, and my room is kinda cold.. How can she be heat stressed in the winter? Just put out the fire for heavens sake :D No but seriously it is weird.. You didn't have any PH problems? Can you even flush or is she locked to the cabinet? I hope you will get some killer buds anyways.

Chef.. I'm so happy you got a new camera.. You are really getting the hang of macro shots I see :D

Hehehe, yeah love the new camera! Not lst, tied it down to keep from snapping!

Hehe the LST thing was a joke.. Trying to be ironic because I hadn't noticed the strings at first.

They make a nice sound if you fart right...they are in the bathroom....nevermind.

Approaching 4:20 am... Haven't been awake for this for quite a while.. Doing an allnighter before handing in my thesis later today.

Latest posts

Back